Profile for D V Taylor > Reviews

D V Taylor

The Wanderers
The Wanderers

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Wanderers (DVD)
I bought this dvd as a gift for my husband who watched it in his youth. Great quality, my son enjoyed it too. Prompt delivery great price. I would recommened this seller.

Rosemary Conley - Ultimate Whole Body Workout [DVD]
Rosemary Conley - Ultimate Whole Body Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosemary Conley

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Oct. 2013
I am currently two weeks into doing this dvd and I am loving it. Ihave never stuck to any celebrity workout dvd before as most of them get on my nerves after a couple of times,

iPhone 5 Red 3D Rain Drops Design Hybrid Hard Case Cover + Free Screen Protector - Part Of Fab Mobile Phone Accessories Range
Offered by FAB2983

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 16 Oct. 2013
Having just purchased an iphone for my son, and it not being a cheap buy. I felt it needed protection therefore this case does just the job, and at less than £2:00 I am very happy. Would recommend this seller.

Yankee Candle Pink Sands Jar Candle - Large
Yankee Candle Pink Sands Jar Candle - Large
Offered by My Swift

5.0 out of 5 stars geat price, 16 Oct. 2013
Love yankee candles, in fact I am quite obsessed. We currently have our house on the market so when potental buyers come to view, they are greeted with a beautiful light aroma around each room. I would recommend this seller.

Vax 6131T 3-in-1 Canister Vacuum Cleaner, 1300 W - Orange
Vax 6131T 3-in-1 Canister Vacuum Cleaner, 1300 W - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 16 Oct. 2013
I am a property developer and have numerous properties to rent therefore my vaxcomes in very handy when a tenant leaves and a new one moves in.

Frame Company Seymour Range Beech Picture Photo Frame* Choice of Sizes*
Frame Company Seymour Range Beech Picture Photo Frame* Choice of Sizes*
Offered by Frame-Company

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 16 Oct. 2013
Absoluteley love this frame. I have a very special 10th anniversary gift for my husband which is going in this frame, so I am thrilled with the end result.