Profile for Kay Dickman-Cooper > Reviews

Wind and Wuthering
Wind and Wuthering
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Genesis album, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Wind and Wuthering (Audio CD)
This is the first Genesis albumI heard and was hooked from then. Had to re-buy it as my original LP was lost in divorce, so great to re-live my youth with this CD! Many thanks.

Complete Greatest Hits
Complete Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album from Mr. Lightfoot, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Complete Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I'm enjoying this album immensely, so many thanks for sending it to me so promptly. It was worth the wait.

The Best Of Kris Kristofferson
The Best Of Kris Kristofferson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely album at a great price, 16 July 2013
It is years since I last listened to Kris Kristoffersen, but I have been re-buying albums I used to own in my youth, and of course I had to add this one. Great music!

Summertime Dream
Summertime Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album - great price, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Summertime Dream (Audio CD)
I have been looking for Gordon Lightfoot albums for quite some time (it took me a while to remember his name, although I love Gordon Lightfoot's music!!) and I am well pleased. So many thanks.

East of Midnight
East of Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely albut at a great price, 16 July 2013
This review is from: East of Midnight (Audio CD)
I had to wait a short amount of time to receive this item, but it arrived safely and is a very enjoyable album, so many thanks.

ELLA PLIMSOLES PLIMSOLLS LACE UP PUMPS ESPADRILLES TRAINERS SHOES CANVAS LADIES WOMENS MENS BOYS GIRLS NAVY UK 6
Offered by Lora Dora

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pumps at a great price, 16 July 2013
These pumps are comfortable and on trend this year, so although comfort was my main concern, it's nice to know that I am in fashion, for once in my life! Great product, great price, great seller. Many thanks.

Royal Crown Derby - Royal Antoinette Giftware - Vase
Royal Crown Derby - Royal Antoinette Giftware - Vase

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous item - small but perfectly formed, 15 July 2013
I am delighted with this lovely little vase, which joins my collecton of Royal Crown Derby Antoinette pieces. Deliver was very quick and he whole purchasing process went smoothly with no hitches, so thank you very much and I will buy from this seller again.

HITACHI DZ-BX35E DIGITAL DVD VIDEO RECORDER
HITACHI DZ-BX35E DIGITAL DVD VIDEO RECORDER

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous value for money, 15 July 2013
This item was an absolute bargain and included not only the camera, but also 3 batteries (which alone were worth more than I paid fo the camera), cables and a camera bag. The delivery was also very rapid, so I am delighted and will use this seller again in the future.