Profile for TJR > Reviews

Transformers Age of Extinction Lockdown One-Step Changer
Transformers Age of Extinction Lockdown One-Step Changer
Offered by Mytoyfactory

1.0 out of 5 stars non transformer!, 21 May 2016
Transformed into lockdown from the car and wont transform back, utter rubbish!

12 Gary Barlow Toppers rice paper fairy / cup cake 40mm pre cut decoration
12 Gary Barlow Toppers rice paper fairy / cup cake 40mm pre cut decoration
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars eat Gary Barlow, 10 Oct. 2014
good for topping cupcakes, my friend loved them...

Hard Fast And Furious
Hard Fast And Furious
Offered by Sonic-Sound

4.0 out of 5 stars hardcore music, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Hard Fast And Furious (Audio CD)
I teach spin/studio cycling and needed some new sprint tracks, I got this in the hope I could use some of the songs on it and it is a good cd, good beats and very hardcore, awesome for a workout!

End of line clearance. 925 Sterling Silver stud earrings handmade with Light Turquoise crystal from SWAROVSKI® for Women

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning swarovski silver stud earings, 10 Oct. 2014
stunning, much nicer than expected, lovely size and the colour is beautiful, very good quality too, I would definitely recommend these to family and friends. I liked them so much I ordered 6 more pairs in different colours!

End of line clearance. 925 Sterling Silver stud earrings handmade with Montana Blue crystal from SWAROVSKI® for Women

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning swarovski silver stud earings, 10 Oct. 2014

End of line clearance. 925 Silver stud earrings handmade with Emerald green crystal from SWAROVSKI®.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning swarovski silver stud earings, 10 Oct. 2014

End of line clearance. 925 Sterling Silver stud earrings handmade with Ruby Red crystal from SWAROVSKI® for Women

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning swarovski silver stud earings, 10 Oct. 2014

End of line clearance. 925 Silver stud earrings handmade with Fern Green crystal from SWAROVSKI®.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning swarovski silver stud earings, 10 Oct. 2014

925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings set with Light Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Stones. Gift Box.Made in England. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.

4.0 out of 5 stars really good quality for the price, 21 Sept. 2014
look lovely, feel strong, really good quality for the price,, I like them so much I bought another 5 pairs in different colours!

925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings set with Aqua blue Swarovski Crystal Stones. Gift Box. Made in England. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.

4.0 out of 5 stars really good quality for the price, 21 Sept. 2014