Profile for Loves Reading > Reviews

Fellowes Powershred 70S 14 Sheet Strip Cut Desk Side Shredder With Safety Lock
Fellowes Powershred 70S 14 Sheet Strip Cut Desk Side Shredder With Safety Lock
Offered by Don Ruffles

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Mar. 2016
Excellent unit. Robust and good capacity. Bought to replace an old Fellowes shredder we'd had for about 10 years.

Marmitek PowerMid XL infrared extender set
Marmitek PowerMid XL infrared extender set
Offered by zalias-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, 20 Mar. 2016
Very pleased with this kit. We have a tv in our kitchen that is wired to the sky HD box in the sitting room. To change the channel we had to stand in the doorway and point the remote into the sitting room at the sky box. Now I have this set up, we can change the channel in the kitchen. Worked easily right out of the box with no trouble setting it up. I simply plugged the two units into the power and they worked. I had tried another system for this purpose that sounded as if it functioned in the same way but wouldn't work at all, so I was relieved when this worked so easily. Would definitely recommend.

Lock & Lock HSM947 Multi-Use Food Container Bowl 3.4 L
Lock & Lock HSM947 Multi-Use Food Container Bowl 3.4 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Essential, 13 Mar. 2016
These containers by Lock and Lock are excellent, leak proof and will go in the dishwasher on the top shelf. Don't know what I did without them.

And Winter Came
And Winter Came

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 13 Mar. 2016
This review is from: And Winter Came (Audio CD)
I love this collection. It is my favorite of her CDs and I listen to it all year, not just at Christmas. Don't be put off from buying it by the fact it is supposed to be a Christmas collection or you'll miss out.

Deruitu 3pcs Replacement Wrist Bands with Secure Clasp for Fitbit Flex No Tracker
Offered by Deruitu

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this New Design, 3 Mar. 2016
I was uncertain about these bands when I bought them. I wasn't sure if I liked the look of the front. They are very different to the conventional design, but I do like the look when on the wrist. The material of the band is softer than the traditional bands and the strap is plenty long enough for those with large wrists. I find it comfortable with the caveat that if you wear one on your mouse hand, the buckle can get a bit uncomfortable after a while if you use a wrist support. For this I prefer the conventional design without the buckle as it digs into my wrist less. Pretty designs in this pack. My favourite is the purple and green.

A HEAVENLY CHRISTMAS (Heavenly Christmas series Book 1)
A HEAVENLY CHRISTMAS (Heavenly Christmas series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming and Magical, 13 Jan. 2016
A wonderful heartwarming story set in the town of Heaven. Jennie and her two children are on their way to spend Christmas with her parents when they turn off the road for gas and end up in the town of Heaven, a beautiful safe retreat from the world's troubles. The owner of the local restaurant, Nick, helps Jennie out and gives her hope that she might find happiness again after losing her husband. A lovely romance set at Christmastime, but a perfect read for any time of year.

CSL - 15m Ultra HD 4k HDMI cable (High Speed) with Ethernet | ARC and CEC | multiple shielding (triple shielding) | Deep Color | fully HDCP compliant / HD Ready / 3D TV / 1080p - 2160p 30 / 4K / Audio Return Channel
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, 5 Jan. 2016
Used to connect a splitter box behind our sky box to a second TV in the kitchen. Works very well and picture on the second TV is as good as on the first.

FIRELIGHT CONFESSION: Off World Series, Book 6
FIRELIGHT CONFESSION: Off World Series, Book 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Read!, 1 Jan. 2016
I've read a few of the books in the Off World series by Rebecca York. I love the concept of a sci fi world mixed with what is much like the wild west with isolated homesteads and dangerous creatures. Carin arrives on Palomar as a mail order bride and she has to make her marriage to Gabe work as it is her last chance for happiness. The chemistry between these two is sizzling and all is going well between them until something from Carin's past threatens to spoil everything. A great short read!

LuvU4Ever (A Moment in Time Romance Book 1)
LuvU4Ever (A Moment in Time Romance Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Poignant and Well-Written, 24 Dec. 2015
Noelle thinks her husband has cheated on her and she's brokenhearted. A poignant, well-written story about how a marriage can go off track with a satisfying ending.

Dog Toy - Tough Yellow Squeaking Duck - Manufactured From Soft Material That Squawks When Pressed - Ideal For Small Medium Large Dogs And Puppies - Give Your Dog A New Toy Today!

5.0 out of 5 stars Westie's Favourite Toy, 9 Dec. 2015
My Westie absolutely loves this duck toy. It is made of softish material, so although it seems hard wearing it is easy for her to make it squeak. We often play throw and retrieve and tug-of-war with it in the house. I recommend for small to medium sized dogs. I don't think this would stand up to a big dog, though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20