Profile for Loves Reading > Reviews

Content by Loves Reading

Loves Reading

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Puppies Bean Bag Lap Tray Exclusive Designs Student Tv Dinner Food Breakfast Bed Unique
Offered by Online Retailers UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Control, 12 Oct. 2017
Nice pic on tray and looked good when it arrived. After a couple of uses one of the corners came apart and the tray would have fallen to pieces if we hadn't re-glued it ourselves. The quality control is obviously not up to much.

Deeply engraved white plastic 21mm circular dog tag
Deeply engraved white plastic 21mm circular dog tag
Offered by Engraving Studios

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 12 Oct. 2017
I have bought a number of engraved dog discs from this company in different colours for different dog collars and they have all arrived quickly. The discs and engraving are good quality and I'm very pleased with them.

Creative Tops Peacock Premium Cork Back Placemats, Set of 6
Creative Tops Peacock Premium Cork Back Placemats, Set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Finish like Melamine, 16 Sept. 2017
Very good quality table mats. It does not say so in the description, but the coating on the mat is like melamine. I was really pleased to see this when they arrived as I am fed up with the expensive ones that last little more than a year as they are just varnished cardboard.

Moto G5 Case, J&D [Kickstand] [Heavy Duty Protection] [Dual Layer] Slim Fit Hybrid Shock Proof Protective Cover Case for Motorola Moto G5 (5.0") - [NOT Compatible With Moto G5 Plus 5.2"]
Offered by J&D Tech UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 16 Sept. 2017
I have bought a number of these cases for my staff and they stand up to the heavy wear of service techs out on the road. Very good value for the price and they look good too.

Acctim 14284 Central Alarm Clock, Red
Acctim 14284 Central Alarm Clock, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and Easy to Read, 14 Aug. 2017
I have been using this clock beside my bed since March 2015 and I'm very happy with it. The first one I was sent had a fault and I sent it back for a replacement, but the second one they sent me worked well and has proved very reliable. It is silent and easy to read in the dark because of the green glow of the clock face. I have just bought one for my husband.

Oasis
Oasis
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets my Vote, 10 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Oasis (Amazon Video)
Enjoyed this. Would like to see the whole series.

Kong: Skull Island
Kong: Skull Island
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Romp, 10 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Kong: Skull Island (Amazon Video)
Enjoyed this movie more than I expected. It helped that Tom Hiddlestone was it.:)

[NEW] PetFusion ToughGrip Waterproof Cat Litter Mat w/ inner channels & raised .63 cm outer lip. (FDA Grade Silicone = superior hygiene)
Offered by PetFusion EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 14 Jun. 2017
I bought this along with a high-sided litter tray as my young cat kept peeing over the edge of her box. The two things seem to be doing the trick and we aren't having any more accidents. This mat is good quality and plenty large enough to cover an area of floor around the litter tray.

Forthglade 100% Natural Complete Meal Adult Dog Pet Food Ocean Fish with Brown Rice 395g (18 Pack)

3.0 out of 5 stars Start with a Small Quantity, 7 Jun. 2017
I bought the box of 18 packs of the Ocean Fish flavour and came unstuck. My dog who eats anything doesn't like this. She picks at it, but obviously doesn't like the flavour. She will eat all the other flavours of Forthglade, and i will continue to buy those as it is a good quality dog food. So just be aware that this flavour might not be so appealing to dogs as the others and don't do what I did and buy a huge quantity to start with.

Gone Without a Trace
Gone Without a Trace
Offered by Audible Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 25 May 2017
Really enjoyed this book, one of the best I have read in a while. It kept me turning the pages and absorbed far more than many of the top selling psychological suspense books that have received so much praise recently. Highly recommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20