Profile for B. Hamzah > Reviews

Content by B. Hamzah

B. Hamzah "Hamzah" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Earpads Foam Cushions Replacement 4 PACK for Sennheiser - Sony - Plantronics - Panasonic - Philips - Logitec - Creative - Koss - Will Fit Most Headphones (60mm - 2.4") from Gadget Zoo
Offered by accmart

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 31 Mar. 2014
This is good value but the surface is a bit rough compared to the original... but hey it is as expected for the cost...

Healthbeds High Profile Luxury Cooltex Talalay Latex Pillow
Healthbeds High Profile Luxury Cooltex Talalay Latex Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good..., 31 Mar. 2014
Its certainly better that my £20 memory foam pillow. At least this pillow reshapes itself instantly unlike a memory foam one takes a few seconds...

I bought it because I was starting to get neck aches and this pillow does not seem to make it any worse which is a good sign...

Radio Controlled Clock TFA 98.1087 Silverline
Radio Controlled Clock TFA 98.1087 Silverline

3.0 out of 5 stars Radio not so good even near a window..., 31 Mar. 2014
It didn't change the time yesterday because it was about three feet from a window.. I had to put it on a window to get a radio signal. Not as good as even my seiko watch that updates itself even by my bedside...

Still it okay for the low cost it is...

Misfit Shine Fitness + Sleep Monitor (Grey)
Misfit Shine Fitness + Sleep Monitor (Grey)
Offered by M H TECHNOLOGIES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking product but lack android app, 3 Dec. 2013
Its a very stylish product and i wear it 24hrs a day to record a whole days activities. Funny enough it thinks I am running when I am walking, still its accurate enough for number of steps, but not sure about the calories burned though especially it it thinks I am running instead of walking. I am not sure if any other devices actually do it very accurately. I hope it is watertight because i take it swimming and showering... So far its still working.

It does not work with Android devices because there is no app for it yet (its coming soon according to their customer support), so I have to read it using my wife's iphone. Generally I am very pleased with it for what it does.

I guess I will rate it 5 stars when it works with my HTC phone and my android tablet because I only bought it because it was on the black friday deal and very much discounted.

(Update) I have now got the Android app, unfortunately I have lost all the that I synched with my wife's iphone... I thought the device can hold 30 days data... I think it deletes all the data once it is synched and there is no way I can export the data. hope their customer service can let me know how I can get it back. So I will still keep the 4 stars...

Weather Station With Outdoor Sensor / Transmitter - Wireless Weather Station Gadget by ThinkGizmos (Trademark Protected)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems very accurate, 1 Dec. 2013
I bought this to replace one that was getting bit old. Very good and bright display (using the power adapter included) and the external sensor was detected very quickly. The seller replaced the outdoor sensor because it was not reading correctly. I am now very pleased as the system works and am getting fairly accurate reading (checked temperature, humidity and pressure with BBC weather). Recommended seller and product.

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to set up and very accurate., 21 Oct. 2013
My wife loves this little gadget as it measures all the steps in the day. It resets to zero at midnight, but keeps a record of the steps for previous days in memory. Not cheap but it does its job and more..

Rothenberger 80000 Monoblock Tap Spanner Set
Rothenberger 80000 Monoblock Tap Spanner Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful combination of spanners, 21 Oct. 2013
I had a previous set which does not seem to have the size I wanted. This particular set is really good it does all the uniblock taps I have...

Wrangler Evan Straight Men's Jeans Indigo Dusk W29 INxL34 IN
Wrangler Evan Straight Men's Jeans Indigo Dusk W29 INxL34 IN

3.0 out of 5 stars Material not what I expected, 21 Oct. 2013
I am not sure that given the price whether it should be the same material as the original wrangler or not. This one looks as if its not going to last too long, its soft and hardly for tough use.

After saying all this, given the price its a reasonable value for money, Not great but ok..

WD Caviar 3TB SATA 6 GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5 inch OEM Internal Hard Drive Green
WD Caviar 3TB SATA 6 GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5 inch OEM Internal Hard Drive Green
Offered by Extreme_Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quiet, but slow, 18 Sept. 2013
Three of these drives are in my synology server. They are very quiet drives, compared to my Hitachi 4tb drive. Pity they don't have 4tb green drives yet. So far its been behaving but I only have had in the server for about two weeks without any problems or lost sectors. I guess they are quiet because it runs on lower speed than the 7200rpm drives.

Would definitely recommend them.

Synology DS413j DiskStation 4 Bay Desktop NAS Server
Synology DS413j DiskStation 4 Bay Desktop NAS Server

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent home server and very flexible,,,, 18 Sept. 2013
I have to admit that I had a very steep learning curve in setting this up on SHR (Synology Hybrid Raid). It took a very long time, almost 2 days just to initialise the SHR and the drives. Once its running, it was no problem at all.

The management system is a doddle to use and it is supported by a number of android and iphone apps for accessing the photos, videos, document etc. I would certainly recommend it for people who needs a maximum 12tb drive space.

Its fast if you have gigabit connections on your network, otherwise streaming HD videos is not possible.

I pinning my hopes that I would not encounter any problems with this server and I am also using it to backup my desktop, my macbook pro, my android tablet and my HTC phone on it. On top of this I have a few thousand songs and photos which all my family can access from anywhere in the world.

If there are any problems, hopefully not, I will update this review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8