Profile for Henny Stewart > Reviews

Content by Henny Stewart

Henny Stewart

Invicta Specialty Men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Chronograph Display and Silver Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet in Stainless Steel Case 12843

2.0 out of 5 stars Where Invicta started going wrong, 6 Nov. 2013
The watch is too light and plasticky. At the same time, it takes up too much room. Not one of my best purchases.

Sekonda Men's Quartz Analogue Watch - 3270.27
Sekonda Men's Quartz Analogue Watch - 3270.27

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice revival, 6 Nov. 2013
This is a reissue of a Sekonda from the Russian period. The original has a lovely domed acrylic. Would have been nice, if this one had that too. I realize that you cannot expect absolute perfection with a 25£ watch, but I don't like the strap. It doesn't really suit the watch. Still, straps can be changed. Overall, it is a nice watch for the money.

The Ghost Road
The Ghost Road
by Pat Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Ghost Road (Paperback)
Friends had given me part one and two of the trilogy - in Danish. Therefore I had to read part three as well, and it makes me want to read the first two in English because og Pat Barkers fantastic grasp of her language, I imagine a lot must get lost in translation.

Rotary Gents Bracelet Watch GB02509-46
Rotary Gents Bracelet Watch GB02509-46

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the "real thing"!, 16 Sept. 2011
I bought this one originally because it reminds me of the Cartier Tank Francaise, but I now really like it in its own right. So much so, in fact that I have bought one in the silver color, and I am considering one of the bi-colored ones also ... Well, that would be overdoing it a bit, maybe. But they are very goodlooking watches and good value also. The pictures that the seller is offering do not do them justice.

EyeCatchBags - Donoma Womens Shoulder Bag Handbag
EyeCatchBags - Donoma Womens Shoulder Bag Handbag

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the picture, 21 Feb. 2011
Alright, the bag is inexpensive, but it does not look good "in the flesh". It is shoddily made out of shiny plastic, and frankly I do not see myself using this bag in public. I am wondering how they managed to take the picture, because the bag is soft and cannot stand up on its own.