Profile for B. O. Nunain > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Silverline 266831 Comfort Dust Masks - Pack of 50
Silverline 266831 Comfort Dust Masks - Pack of 50

1.0 out of 5 stars They have 1 job, and they don't do it, 3 Jan. 2017
These are for keeping lungs healthy, and they don't do that. Often, the elastic snaps, or the nose clip just falls off. They don't form anything near a seal that you get from a normal £2 mask.

Don't waste your money on these. If you want to keep breathing, invest £15 in a simple respirator that lasts.

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric Pad Set, UK Layout - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Arthritis sufferers rejoice! Programmers wince, 3 Jan. 2017
I've had this keyboard/mouse for about 6 months now. It's truly excellent, has some flaws, but they can be ignored if you desire comfort

Pros
- comfort is excellent. I no longer suffer wrist pain (arthritis, it sucks)
- typing is natural and quick and responsive. The chiclet style keys are more comfortable when you also suffer finger pain
- design is wonderful, batteries included, no awkward clips, magnetic covers
- the mouse is surprisingly good. I normally use a gaming mouse at home but at work, it's ideal when paired with a sliding wrist support (this one is excellent, though the packaging is not useful when you have weak hands! https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/r.html?C=CR243XOHCVNM&K=AZ6E21AU0TCPA&R=3KGHQIZ3YN8OS&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fdp%2FB002JPJTTW%2Fref%3Dpe_1909131_77697121_tnp_email_TE_AMZLdp_1&A=6IPYHUVNWVTWRGIGDYQOAJPQJQQA&H=IF4CMLSAYWXVX9KM22FKKAFMCI0A&ref_=pe_1909131_77697121_tnp_email_TE_AMZLdp_1)
- separate keypad reduces desk clutter, useful to have when doing fast number input but otherwise handy to discard.

Cons:
- layout is squashed. This is irritating if you're a developer, or someone who uses the navigation keys a lot. I really wish they had made it a little wider and kept the default layout for the cursor and page up/down/etc keys
- function keys are not chiclets and are really annoying to use
- there's a sliding switch to flick between function and media keys, ugh...
- I've had to get it replaced twice due to failing keys, however, Microsoft support have been excellent in arranging replacements quickly so I can't criticise for that.

In an ideal world, this keyboard would have the full standard layout, but then in an ideal world I wouldn't have problems using my hands! This keyboard has kept me able to work in comfort and for that, I can put up with some layout issues.

Allsop Wrist Assist - Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Support & Flexibility
Allsop Wrist Assist - Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Support & Flexibility

3.0 out of 5 stars The Allsop packaging design meeting:, 29 July 2016
"Thanks for joining me today Team. We need to come up with the packaging design for our Ergonomic Wrist Rest."
"What is our target market?"
"Primarily people with weak/injured wrists. I would expect a large amount of them to have Arthritis"
"Ok. Shall we wrap it in plastic and cardboard and make it impossible to open?"
"Yes. Ideal. Use all the glue."
"How much glue?"
"Every last drop we have. Make those limp-wristed weaklings suffer."

Sriracha, Hot Chili Sauce, 17 oz (482 g)
Sriracha, Hot Chili Sauce, 17 oz (482 g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for use as an enema., 30 Jun. 2016
Turns out that this is a terrible idea. It's a real shame they don't put a warning on the bottle.

Delicious though.

Mudder Waterproof Bags Pouch Case for Map, iPad, Camera and Mobile Phone, 4 Pack
Offered by Mudder Online UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2016
keeps stuff dry. obvs.

Karrimor Mens Dry Skin 2 pack Running Socks Breathable Clothing Accessories
Karrimor Mens Dry Skin 2 pack Running Socks Breathable Clothing Accessories
Price: £13.99 - £14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Why buy kids socks, when you can just buy adult socks and wash them., 30 Jun. 2016
These socks shrink significantly after the first wash. I've tried twice to get hold of Karrimor customer support but they're run by Sports Direct, who are about as interested in supporting customers as Nigel Farage is in making friends in Europe.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased this for a bit cheaper from CycleSurgery. It's ..., 4 May 2016
Purchased this for a bit cheaper from CycleSurgery. It's damn powerful. Warning: This may actually be powerful enough to slice off your son's hand, if he was acting the maggot in Cloud City. Do not look directly at it. In fact, don't even look at what it's pointed at. Just look away.

Monstercube 8MM 5000mAh Ultra Thin Aluminum Housing Portable Power Bank Extenal Battery Pack Charger for iphone, HTC, Samsung, Blackberry (Red)

1.0 out of 5 stars Just stick your finger in a socket, it's safer, 25 Feb. 2016
Monstercube offered to send me this if I changed my review on another of their products to 5 stars. So, it's a bribe battery, and not a very good one. I'd be afraid to plug anything in to this.

Moleskine Payne's Grey myCloud Reporter Bag
Moleskine Payne's Grey myCloud Reporter Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Some poor quality parts, but they fix/repair as needed., 25 Feb. 2016
I was pretty annoyed when the buckle broken on the strap, but then the bag was 2 years old. What miffed me most was that the Moleskine customer service was really difficult to deal with. Days between responses and often in poorly-worded English.

However, they replaced my 2 year old bag without any issue. It just took a long time to confirm what bag I had and what the problem was. I encourage anyone with a damaged/defective bag to contact Moleskine and ask for a repair/replacement.

Comply T-500 Isolation Earphone Tips - (Large) Black
Comply T-500 Isolation Earphone Tips - (Large) Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them, buy them now, 4 Feb. 2016
These are just amazing. I bought them for a cheap pair of Mpow Magneto earphones which had terrible scratch earbuds and tinny sound. Now I've got a perfect fit and rich sounds.

I didn't get bribed for this review, I didn't even get a free set. I'm just enthusiastic about good stuff:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3