Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Kindle Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Cdunn > Reviews

Content by Cdunn

Cdunn

Marathon
Marathon

5.0 out of 5 stars Whenever I go to Prague I stock up on great cds at the Bonton music shop on Wenceslas Square, 27 July 2015
This review is from: Marathon (Audio CD)
Whenever I go to Prague I stock up on great cds at the Bonton music shop on Wenceslas Square. There I discovered Raduza, one of the greatest living songwriters. Ocelovy Mesto (sorry for not using Czech symbols) is a great album but I think Marathon could be her finest. Her voice is full of passion and conviction and her songs build with drama that works very well with these narrative songs. Why this is so expensive here on Amazon I have no idea but it is a truly great piece of work.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service... but that voice!, 21 Feb. 2015
It arrived very quickly. The toy itself has a rather annoying, saccharine American voice, so we won't be replacing the battery anytime soon. Don't want to give fewer stars though as I have no complaints with the supplier.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 23cm x 35.5cm x 35.5cm Collapsible Storage Box
Diary of a Wimpy Kid 23cm x 35.5cm x 35.5cm Collapsible Storage Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 17 Nov. 2013
At first it didn't arrive (although I'm sure that's down to Royal Mail redirection service as it had been sent). Without any quibbles The Works sent another with apologies. I felt a bit bad but it says a lot about the company. Very grateful. Oh, and the box is great too - there is a range of them and I have a different one in my classroom for each subject. The children love them and I'm getting myself organised for once!

In A Bad Mood
In A Bad Mood
Offered by Revival Books Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The don't make them like this anymore!, 23 Feb. 2011
This review is from: In A Bad Mood (Audio CD)
No, they really don't. I think only Nick Lowe (obvious connection there) is the other artist who records in such a warm, 'studio-live' way. I loved Lowe's "At My Age" so it's not too surprising that this is the best album I have heard since. One baffling thing though... this standard version is more expensive on Amazon than the deluxe extended version which includes "We've Only Just Begun" and "Only a Rose" - two of the standout tracks. This is great music for grown ups.