Profile for Steve F > Reviews

Content by Steve F

Steve F

Page: 1 | 2
HooToo® TripMate Nano Wireless Router (with USB Media Storage and Sharing)
HooToo® TripMate Nano Wireless Router (with USB Media Storage and Sharing)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 13 July 2015
Bought this to extend a home wifi network by plugging into a wired RJ45 Port. Easy to configure and set up with a good interface. It broadcasts a new SCID which is fully configurable. Works perfectly for my application and an excellent price.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

5.0 out of 5 stars a great, heart warming read, 7 Jan. 2015
I cannot say anymore than has been said previously: a great, heart warming read.

Home Brew - Balliihoo® Amber Swing Top 500ml Bottles x Pack Of 12
Home Brew - Balliihoo® Amber Swing Top 500ml Bottles x Pack Of 12
Offered by Balliihoo Homebrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged and good quality. Bought as a present for our son ..., 7 Jan. 2015
Well packaged and good quality. Bought as a present for our son who is into home brew and he loves them.

FIRST ASCENT: THE SERIES (2010) DVD BOXED SET by Sender Films
FIRST ASCENT: THE SERIES (2010) DVD BOXED SET by Sender Films
Offered by Climb Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars ... interest in climbing and mountaineering then you will thoroughly enjoy this DVD, 7 Jan. 2015
If you have any interest in climbing and mountaineering then you will thoroughly enjoy this DVD; we sat and watched the whole lot in one sitting on Christmas day!!

The Colour of Vengeance (The Ties that Bind Book 2)
The Colour of Vengeance (The Ties that Bind Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read., 21 Jun. 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed this whole series. It's very much in the Abercrombie style and most certainly just as good in my opinion. give it a go, I don't think you will be disappointed...

Ron Fawcett - Rock Athlete
Ron Fawcett - Rock Athlete
by Ron Fawcett

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Nov. 2013
Lots has been said about this book, at length, by other reviewers who are far more eloquent than I! All I would say is that although I enjoyed the book, I did not find myself making time specially to read it as I did with Jerry Moffat's book: Revalations.

It's probably a 'horses for courses' thing but I think 'Revelations' is the better read.

Among Thieves (A Tale of the Kin)
Among Thieves (A Tale of the Kin)
by Douglas Hulick

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Read!, 20 Oct. 2013
The best read I have had since Abercrombie. Well written, fast paced with a very interesting main character - bring on the sequel.Read it; fans of gritty fantasy will not be disappointed.

Jerry Moffatt: Revelations
Jerry Moffatt: Revelations
by Jerry Moffatt

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read but non-climbers beware., 13 Aug. 2013
As someone who has done quite a bit of rock climbing albeit at a modest grade, I found 'Revelations' a thoroughly enjoyable read (I devoured it in a week) hence the 5 stars. If you are, or have been a climber, you will probably love this book but it might be hard work for a general interest read. I will not repeat anything about the content which has been extensively commented on in other reviews but you know what, I think I am going to go climbing now after having been away for quite a few years - 'Grooved Arete' here I come!! (now how much better a recommendation can you give for a climbing book than that?)

SealSkinz Men's Mid Weight Mid Length Socks - Black, Medium,shoe size 6-8 (39-42)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Dec. 2012
I have used these instead of buying a new pair of motorbike boots which are leaking (they all do eventually). Cannot fault them, keeps feet warm and dry even in the wettest weather. Ordered these as a Christmas present as I think the ones I have are so great.

The Sheep Book for Smallholders
The Sheep Book for Smallholders
by Tim Tyne

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 Oct. 2012
Having just completed our first 12 months of keeping a small herd of sheep, I cannot recommend this book highly enough. However, if you are new to sheep, as we were, be prepared for a steep learning curve and try and have access to someone more experienced than you who you can bother with questions; you will still have plenty of them!

Page: 1 | 2