Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for Dowic > Reviews

Content by Dowic

Dowic

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
WOLFTEETH Water Resistance Luminous Outdoor Sport Quartz Wrist Watch Military Pilot Aviator Army Style With Breathable Canvas Strap Unisex Style Military Green 3018
Offered by WOLFTEETH UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful., 10 Sept. 2016
For less than a tenner this is ace.
First It's not a kids watch as per sone feedback. The band is a good quality adult size one.
The watch itself has a reassuring weight it's made of metal with a plastic bezel. The crown pulls out to adjust the hands.
The bezel rotates one way only but it's a bit easy to move and there is a bit of play in it too. Remember it costs less than ten quid.
The glow in the dark face works well with easy to read numbers.
It's water resistant enough to wear in the bath (done once accidentally) but I wouldn't recommend doing this too often as there is no depth indicated on it.
I really like this watch and I might even buy a black one too.
It's no replacement for the reliability of a g shock but it's a good watch and if it got broken, well it was only £6.99.
Comment Comment | Permalink

MiraFit Power Cage Dip Bar Upgrade - Pair
MiraFit Power Cage Dip Bar Upgrade - Pair
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but effective., 2 Aug. 2016
Fits my bodypower power rack fine and I would imagine it would fit any 50mm frame rack too. Sturdy product. Delivered within 48 hours of ordering too. Excellent.

DKN Unisex Tri Grip Cast Iron Olympic Weight Plates, Grey, 20 kg
DKN Unisex Tri Grip Cast Iron Olympic Weight Plates, Grey, 20 kg
Offered by Sweatband

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these!, 21 July 2016
Delivered next day. Top quality. Bargain price.

Tactical Leg Panel Platform MOLLE Webbing Modular System Airsoft Black
Tactical Leg Panel Platform MOLLE Webbing Modular System Airsoft Black
Offered by Military 1st

4.0 out of 5 stars More molle!, 21 July 2016
Bought this because I ran out of molle space on my armour. It's good quality for the price and fits securely. I think it's more an air soft thing but I only want it for a knife and a torch so it's fine.
I've given it 4 stars and not 5 because the straps don't pull the panel quite enough at the end so it protrudes a little. Also the Velcro belt attachment is a little bit flimsy but again fine for lighter use. I would recommend this item as long as your not thinking of mounting magazines or grenades because the weight would be too much for it.

Leatherman LT876BRM Sheath 1-Handed Tool - Coyote/ Brown
Leatherman LT876BRM Sheath 1-Handed Tool - Coyote/ Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality kit., 1 Feb. 2016
I've had this for 18 months now and it's a very handy piece of kit. If you need a set of pliers that you can open one handed this is your tool.
It takes some practice (and a bit of oil occasionally) to get the hang of opening but once you've got it its very quick to open and you can do it wearing gloves.
The other tools are not so easy to open and are a bit difficult to put away so it won't replace your one hand opening rescue knife for example. Having said that I would always carry a separate knife any way and once deployed the other bits of kit on this are very good.
The quality of this item is very high and it feels strong and capable for most jobs.
The pouch it comes with is ok and is the molle system type. I have mounted this on a molle armour carrier with a lanyard and it's been there for over a year without any issues through a lot of punishment.
This tool has come in very handy on delicate MOE jobs, repairs, opening ammo boxes and general admin. If the knife was a little easier to get to it would be 5 stars.
I can highly recommend this item. I wouldn't be without it.

Sew-on & Velcro (Forces style) Embroidered Patch Black & Grey Union Jack British Flag Badge

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice patch., 25 Nov. 2015
Good quality stitching, looks good on my armour.

Mens Military Army Combat Recon Hoodie US British Fleece Hoodies Sweat Shirt Zip Jacket Smock New (XL  = Chest  44-46 inch, Black)
Mens Military Army Combat Recon Hoodie US British Fleece Hoodies Sweat Shirt Zip Jacket Smock New (XL = Chest 44-46 inch, Black)
Offered by AAAz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 4 Oct. 2015
I'm really pleased with this it's very comfy and warm and feels like a much more expensive item. I especially liked the little thumb holes so you can keep your hands warm when you've forgotten your gloves!
The size was as expected I'm 6'4," medium build, with long arms and XL fits just right.

DETOMASO Men's Matera Tritium Automatic Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Stainless Steel Bracelet DT2027-A

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Sept. 2015
Bought this for work and it's proven to be a great watch. Very bright hand and hour markers thanks to the tritium tubes. Easy to read the time at a glance due to a clear uncluttered face. It keeps time well and looks smart enough to wear anywhere. The bezel rotates as its a divers watch but it has no illumination markings on it which is annoying if your in the dark. The bracelet is ok but the fake screws on the body of the watch annoy me what's the point?! I've had the watch a.few months and worn it nearly every day and given it some harsh treatment. It has a few scuffs on the paint but it's going great. It is waterproof, as I confirmed when snorkelling in it on holiday, (unlike the Traser I had) and I've had several positive comments from colleagues on how good it looks and it's definitely a brilliant robust automatic at the £180 I paid for it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best protective case for I phone 6., 29 Jun. 2015
Perfect fit for I phone 6. Already saved my phone countless times. Can't recommend this enough.

Greek Warrior Helmet Brushed Metal Pin Badge
Greek Warrior Helmet Brushed Metal Pin Badge
Offered by 1StopShops

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jun. 2015
Beautiful detail, bargain price and quick delivery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4