Profile for lerees > Reviews

The Pencil Grip Pack Of 3
Offered by Healthy Clubs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for correcting pencil grip, 29 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Pencil Grip Pack Of 3
Great for getting kids to hold a pencil better. Will use again and again.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £40 (Santa Suit)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £40 (Santa Suit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift box, 29 Mar. 2016
Fun gift box, will use again.

Pro Dual Head EMT Stethoscope for Doctor Nurse Vet Medical Student Health Blood (Purple)
Offered by Fly Service

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for play., 29 Mar. 2016
We got these for the kids to use in their dress up. Great fun for them to hear their hearts beating. Wouldn't recommend them for much more. Can't hear adult hearts through them. Probably only good for kids and pets.

Silver Grey - Wipe Clean Acrylic Coated Tablecloth - 155cm wide- Price per half metre
Offered by Franclaire Fabric

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Will use again., 29 Mar. 2016
I ordered enough for a table cloth and enough to re cover our chair seat pads. Now we have a completely washable dining set for our messy kids :-)

Peltor Kids Ear Muffs Headband - Neon Green
Peltor Kids Ear Muffs Headband - Neon Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and a trustworthy brand., 29 Mar. 2016
Good quality and a trustworthy brand. We have used these at two firework shows with the kids ( 4 year olds) and were able to stay for the whole show. Plenty of adjustment room for the coming years.

WOMENS FLIP FLOP SANDALS LADIES SUMMER MULES SLIDER RUBBER JELLY FLAT SHOES SIZE
Offered by Fashion-Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for wet or dry. Will buy again and again., 29 Mar. 2016
I am a size 7.5 to an 8 in Next, Clarks and M&S. These are snug, but very comfortable. The snugness kept them on all day at the spa without slipping off or flapping about weather my feet were wet or dry. The gel base is very comfortable. I will be ordering these in other colours, i got the silver and they are fun and very glittery.

Birkenstock Women's Ladies Classic Madrid BirkoFlor Buckled Single Strap Flip Flop Sandal White Patent UK8 - EU41 - US10 - AU9
Offered by Onlineshoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flops at a great price, 29 Mar. 2016
Great flip flop at a fantastic price. I am a 7 and a half to an 8 in most uk shops (Clarks or Next). These fit me perfectly. I have wide feet and these are adjustable, and I have adjusted them to the smallest size.

Lean in 15: 15 minute meals and workouts to keep you lean and healthy
Lean in 15: 15 minute meals and workouts to keep you lean and healthy

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to read it to believe it., 3 Mar. 2016
I have tried every diet going and My eating habits are extremely healthy, but his is what I have needed... Education. Education on what to eat WHEN to eat it. Learning how to use food is what I have craved. I am so excited to get through my 90 days and see my transformation.

BLONDE 70S / 80S BOOGIE BABE WIG - LONG TIGHT PERM LOOK
BLONDE 70S / 80S BOOGIE BABE WIG - LONG TIGHT PERM LOOK
Offered by Partyrama

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a god wig. And does sit well. But looks very spirally just like the pic. Perfect for what we wanted, which was an 80"s p, 10 Dec. 2014
This is a god wig. And does sit well. But looks very spirally just like the pic. Perfect for what we wanted, which was an 80"s party.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the kids but not for the more detailed jobs, 10 Dec. 2014
Ok for the kids but not for the more detailed jobs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7