Profile for Marcus > Reviews

Content by Marcus

Marcus

Halo 4 Limited Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 Limited Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't expect it to be so good., 14 Nov. 2012
It's amazing. Visually, plays great. Matchmaking was a little shaky but you should expect that in it's first week or two.
Puts your knowledge of the Halo world to the test so if it's your first time playing Halo and you play Halo 4, you're gonna think 'What the hell am I doing'!? 'What's going on'?!

Action packed, not in the least bit repetitive like other games. It really is different from other Halo games and just so bloody good.

Awakening: The Art of Halo 4
Awakening: The Art of Halo 4
by Paul Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fantastic, 13 Nov. 2012
I bought this in mind with Halo 3's art book going up in price but i have no intention of selling it. I like art, no fanatic, but this is so worth buying. Every inch of detail explained.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2012 3:39 PM GMT

Halo 4 Collector's Edition: Prima's Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Retired Judge of Appeal David Hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars Obvious Warning: Spoilers - But great!, 13 Nov. 2012
*JUST DON'T READ BEFORE YOU PLAY THE GAME* Don't be silly and read before you complete the game okay? Mission wise and character wise (if you're like me and you want to be somewhat surprised during the game's campaign

I bought this simply for the 'Collectors' reason not as a guide. However, after playing through on Normal I used it for Legendary and it works a treat. A couple of Xbox live features like avatar items as well which I didn't know came with it. I wouldn't say it's a definite purchase, but it's well worth the cost.

HALO 3 ~ BOX CANVAS POSTER PRINT Mounted on 35mm Stretcher Frame: 24"x18"
HALO 3 ~ BOX CANVAS POSTER PRINT Mounted on 35mm Stretcher Frame: 24"x18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I'm no art fanatic..., 13 Nov. 2012
... But I love this. I've enjoyed playing the Halo series since it was released and I wanted to get something to hang on my bedroom wall. A great detailed picture supported by a sturdy frame. Perfect condition when it arrived after 2/3 days, nothing bad to say about it. If you're stuck for ideas coming up to what's more commonly known in America as the 'holiday season' and you know a son/daughter who likes the game, why not give it a try as a present? You could do a whole lot worse ;)