Profile for texy > Reviews

texy (dundee)

Summer Samba Sensation
Summer Samba Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars Samba tastic, 15 July 2016
This review is from: Summer Samba Sensation (Audio CD)
Great CD. I bought it when my nursery were doing Brazil as a wee topic and we samba danced with gusto.

Momo Fashion-Adults Girls Ladies Racer Back Neon Vest Top Size 8-16 (UK Size 8 (EUR 36), NEON PINK)
Offered by MOMOFASHIONS

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked the product, 5 July 2016
I liked the product. Had ordered a 12 and an 8 for me and my daughter for the race for life. The 12 on time but the 8 didn't. My daughter wore the 12 as it was too tight on me but the quality was fine for the price.

Blind Eye (Logan McRae, Book 5)
Blind Eye (Logan McRae, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2016
Brilliant book

Lipsy Women's Michelle Keegan For Lipsy Rouched Lace Peplum Body Con Sleeveless Dress, Multicoloured, Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Dec. 2015
Love the dress! Very flattering and had lots of nice comments about it. Very happy.

Silence
Silence

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me silent !!, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Thought it sounded like an interesting topic and it was. Kept me reading until it was finished.

12ft Replacement Netting For Trampoline Enclosure
12ft Replacement Netting For Trampoline Enclosure
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jun. 2013
Along with some new padding, the replacement netting has revitalised our trampoline and given it a new lease of life :)

Vortigern 12FT Trampoline Replacement Padding Surround in Blue - Fits Round T...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jun. 2013
Along with new netting, this padding has revitalised our scabby looking trampoline and given it a new lease of life :)

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Kindle Edition)
Not what I was expecting at all...really interesting, a couple of lulls in the story but it still kept me reading till the end.

Police Costume - Child
Police Costume - Child

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 6 July 2010
This review is from: Police Costume - Child
This cheap policeman's costume was just the job for my 6 year old son to wear to a 'Cops and Robbers' birthday party. We didn't expect it to last the day but he shoved it in his dressing up box and has worn it since.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Girl's World - for mum too!, 1 Feb. 2009
I bought a girl's world my daughter's Christmas and i love it as much as she does!