Profile for Athee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Alfie Potts: The Schoolboy Entrepreneur
Alfie Potts: The Schoolboy Entrepreneur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Adults and kids, 29 Mar. 2017
The Alfie Potts books are great fun to read for adults and kids. I bought the 4 books to teach my 4 year old son about money and how to be smart about making money. He loves the stories and so do I. The stories are cleverly written and they are great fun to read. My son is already telling me what he wants to do in the summer to get more money- sell all his old toys in a car boot sale on a sunny day. These books should be in all school and local libraries. This book is a great introduction to the series. Buy the book if you want to inspire yourself or your kids.

Alfie Potts: Alfie and the Mind Virus
Alfie Potts: Alfie and the Mind Virus

5.0 out of 5 stars A very cleverly written book, 29 Mar. 2017
The Alfie Potts books are great fun to read for adults and kids. I bought the 4 books in the series to teach my 4 year old son about money and how to be smart about making money. He loves the stories and so do I and my son is already telling me what jobs he is going to do around the house to get money for his favourite Thomas set. The stories are cleverly written and they are great fun to read for adults and kids. Be warned Adults can learn from these books too. These books should be in all school and local libraries. This book is my favourite one out of the four.

Alfie Potts: Alfie and the Seminar
Alfie Potts: Alfie and the Seminar

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Inspiring book for Kids and Adults, 29 Mar. 2017
The Alfie Potts books are great fun to read for adults and kids. I bought the 4 books to teach my 4 year old son about money and how to be smart about making money. He loves the stories and so do I. The stories are cleverly written and they are great fun to read. These books should be in all school libraries. My son is already asking me about how much money he will get if he helps me clean up around the house.

Alfie Potts: Alfie and the Toy Hunter
Alfie Potts: Alfie and the Toy Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillantly inspiring book for Kids and Adults, 29 Mar. 2017
The Alfie Potts books are great fun to read for adults and kids. I bought the 4 books in the series to teach my 4 year old son about money and how to be smart about making money. He loves the stories and so do I. The stories are cleverly written and they are great fun to read. These books should be in all school libraries. This book is my second favourite after Alfie and the Mind virus.

eXtreme® GENUINE WOOD VENETIAN BLIND - STONE 50MM WIDE SLAT - MADE TO YOUR OWN SIZES - JUST ORDER AND EMAIL YOUR SIZES! (UP TO: 120cm wide x 180cm height)
Offered by West Derby Carpets Online

The Bracelet Tree : A Christmas book: The Bracelet Tree : A Christmas book (The Bracelet Tree : Christmas books 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection of Christmas stories, 10 Nov. 2015
The magical Christmas stories were great to read and great to read to kids. I Would recommend this book to my friends.

How To Write A Book In Less Than 24 Hours (How To Write A Kindle Book, How To Write A Novel, Book Writing, Writing A Novel, Write For Kindle)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great easy read, 10 Nov. 2015
I read this in the morning and now I am more confident I can write my book quickly and easily. I would recommend this book to a friend. I think I would of liked a bit more details in some of the chapters hence the 4 star but overall a good buy.

Cheat Sheet: The 4-hour Workweek ...In 2 Minutes - The Entrepreneur's Summary of Timothy Ferriss's Best Selling Book: (Updated and Revised)

4.0 out of 5 stars very concise, 29 Jun. 2015
Good overview but sometimes very brief. More examples and links would have made this book a 5 star. Finishes this book within 30 minutes so worth it's money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality and no glitter just sticky paper of picture ..., 30 May 2015
bad quality and no glitter just sticky paper of picture of glitter in clear phone case. paper coming of case within 1 day of using it

Side Effects
Side Effects
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Side Effects (Amazon Video)
Really enjoyed it! Great Movie to watch
Side Effects is one of the best thrillers I have seen in years.

Page: 1 | 2