Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now
Profile for TheSkyEye > Reviews

Content by TheSkyEye

TheSkyEye

Combatting Cult Mind Control: The Number 1 Best-selling Guide to Protection, Rescue and Recovery from Destructive Cults
by Steven Hassan

4.0 out of 5 stars The best book on the subject, 13 Jan. 2012
Still there is not a better book around on destructive groups! There are plenty of examples and the main points are covered very well. I could not put the book down!

Barcelona (National Geographic Traveler)
Barcelona (National Geographic Traveler)
by Damien Simonis

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 13 Jan. 2012
Bought is to prepare for a 3 day visit to Barca, the maps are great, the recommendations and history narratives were very helpful! I had an amazing sightseeing trip! Without this book I would have missed a lot.

Greece (National Geographic Traveler)
Greece (National Geographic Traveler)
by Mike Gerrard

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 13 Jan. 2012
As a standard, everything that comes from National Geographic is really good! I love the maps in the book, they are accurate, not clustered and readable! Recommendations are great. Of course I wanted a more extended chapter on Northen Greece where I was visiting, but as a guide for the whole country - its great!

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds - Black/Black
Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds - Black/Black
Offered by JNP DIFFUSION

3.0 out of 5 stars A good buy!, 13 Jan. 2012
The earphones fit perfectly, there are smaller ones included too, which is great! Arrived soon too! the only downside is when the volume is closer to the maximum, you could hear the extra buzz/whizz, but it may be my ears, not the earphones, lol! So I just avoid the max volume.

V7 Professional laptop backpack for laptops up to 17" Black/ grey accents
V7 Professional laptop backpack for laptops up to 17" Black/ grey accents

4.0 out of 5 stars Good one!, 13 Jan. 2012
My 17 inch laptop fits perfectly! As someone also wrote - you could easily fit another laptop or notebook in. Also there is a third compartment for your documents and a smaller sleave for stationary :)
You could not ask more for 15£!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2013 8:33 AM GMT

Unisex silicon swimming pool cap swim hat 1size fits all waterproof lightweight
Unisex silicon swimming pool cap swim hat 1size fits all waterproof lightweight

1.0 out of 5 stars Would return it if I could!, 13 Jan. 2012
At the time I bought it - there was a misleading picture, which have been chaned now. The model would be fine if the drink would stay hot! 3 hours after making the coffee it is barely lukewarm...
I wish I boutht real Thermos, this is totaly different brand!

Belkin iPod Classic Remix PC Case - Silver
Belkin iPod Classic Remix PC Case - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good one!, 13 Jan. 2012
Its a great product and the wheel sensitivity is just fine! Just not with my gloves. Plus the product arrived quick and I got an additional back cover :)