Profile for Rugby Mad > Reviews

Ocean Giants [Blu-ray] [US Import]
Ocean Giants [Blu-ray] [US Import]
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Ocean Giants Blue Ray DVD, 8 Mar. 2015
Advertised as being region free but is in fact only region 1 (US) so beware unless you have a DVD which can run region 1 don't buy this.

Busy Buddy Dog Toy Twist n Treat Medium
Busy Buddy Dog Toy Twist n Treat Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves these but we keep losing them in ..., 9 Aug. 2014
My dog loves these but we keep losing them in the garden when the foxes pinch them.
Think I will buy in bulk next time!!

Icy Dock MB990SP-B Dual 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch SATA and IDE SSD/HDD Bracket
Icy Dock MB990SP-B Dual 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch SATA and IDE SSD/HDD Bracket
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and very easy and quick to install any ..., 9 Aug. 2014
Great item and very easy and quick to install any SSD in to your desktop.
No screws required and clips in effortlessly.
Well worth the extra few pounds over simpler versions.

Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5-inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5-inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive

1.0 out of 5 stars Performance improvement not worth the cost, 9 Aug. 2014
Bought this as publicised as being the best SSD.
I have an i5 quad processor and SATA 6gbs interface motherboard.
Even though I optimised both my BIOS and windows settings for SSD use I could not get any better that 20000 random read cycles and 12000 random write cycles (advertised at 90000!!)
Yes synchronous read and write was quick but this is not where you get the performance benefits.
Agree it did speed windows start up considerably but not worth £169 to get that.
I have SATA 3 (6gbs) interface but is controlled by Marvell controller so have put bad performance down to that.
Will think twice on buying this again even when I update my system with Intel/AMD SATA controller motherboard.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2014 11:38 AM BST

QNAP TS-212 Digital Home Series (Diskless) 2 Bay All-in-One Desktop Turbo NAS Server Multimedia Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Storage Wonder, 14 May 2014
Bought this to allow me to store my pictures, music and standalone backup for my computer. Bought 2 WD 1TB storage disks and had it fitted and running in no time. Used it now for 6 months with no problems. Would recommend if you are looking for a good relatively cheap storage system.

Hoya 62mm Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter
Hoya 62mm Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoya Circular Polarising Filter, 14 May 2014
Always buy Hoya as I have never been disappointed by their products and this is no different. Really good filter and easy to adjust by simply rotating the outer ring. Not cheap but well worth the price.

AIDAPT Green Soft Foam Physiotherapy Ball for Strengthening Hand and Wrist Muscles. Ideal for Rehabiliation/Arthritis/Weak Wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foam Squeeze Ball, 14 May 2014
Got this to exercise my hand after I broke my fingers as a result of a fall. Really good and helps to ease the stiffness in my hand. Can use it anywhere and easy to carry around in your bag.

Last Chance To See With Stephen Fry [DVD]
Last Chance To See With Stephen Fry [DVD]
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Tele Wonder, 28 Feb. 2014
I loved it when we first saw it on TV and it only gets better now we can watch when ever we want to. Mark Carwardine is the perfect straight man for Stephen Fry. Great DVD.

Dreamland Intelliheat Harmony Double Heated Over Blanket with Dual Control
Dreamland Intelliheat Harmony Double Heated Over Blanket with Dual Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Blanket, 28 Feb. 2014
Great heated blanket. Double controls means I don't "cook" when my wife wants her side turned full up. Had Dreamland product before and lasted for years so hopefully this one will do the same.

BAXXTAR NEW V3 Digital Camera Bag Case (Black)
BAXXTAR NEW V3 Digital Camera Bag Case (Black)
Offered by Bundlestar*

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic TZ40 Cover, 28 Feb. 2014
Bought this to carry Panasonic TZ40 and it fits in to this bag really well. Plenty of room for spare battery and memory cards. Good product

Page: 1 | 2 | 3