Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit
Profile for Xmas bunny > Reviews

Content by Xmas bunny

Xmas bunny (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
ReadyBed Thomas The Tank Engine Airbed and Sleeping Bag in One - Blue/Assorted Colours
Offered by Zob 'n' Saf

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea for sleep overs, 9 Dec. 2013
This is a good idea for sleepovers, it doesn't take too long to pump up with the pump that included however the pump does come apart a few times.

The quilt that's attached isn't very thick so you may need to use an additional blanket at colder times of the year.

Overall a good buy for occasional over night stays.

Disney Cars Toddler Bed with Underbed Storage and Bedside Shelf
Disney Cars Toddler Bed with Underbed Storage and Bedside Shelf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toddler bed, 9 Dec. 2013
This is a great toddler bed, the storage comes in handy too. The bed is sturdy and safe and the side table part can be removed ( we did this as our son liked climbing on it). I would recommend this as a first bed to all. Absolutely love it.

Cloudbabies - Fly Away Home WITH FREE REWARD CHART & STICKERS [DVD]
Cloudbabies - Fly Away Home WITH FREE REWARD CHART & STICKERS [DVD]
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 9 Dec. 2013
Great DVD and the reward chart and stickers are a lovely addition but are more fir an older child. My son is 2 and the jobs on the reward chart don't really relate to him but still glad I got this.

Cloudbabies 3 In a Box Jigsaws
Cloudbabies 3 In a Box Jigsaws

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as a first jigsaw, 9 Dec. 2013
I got this for my 2 year old who loves the cloud babies. The pieces are quite sturdy and he is able to put them together. He loves them.

The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers and The Highway Code CD-ROM
The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers and The Highway Code CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the real thing, 7 Oct. 2012
This was recommended to me by my instructor. It's great, it really prepared me for my theory test, the question are even worded like the ones on my actual test were, the layout is very similar too. Easy to use CD ROM. Would recommend

PP00658 Pukka Pad A4 Project Book Hardback 250 Pages Ruled Feint CBPROBA4
PP00658 Pukka Pad A4 Project Book Hardback 250 Pages Ruled Feint CBPROBA4
Offered by happy hippo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 7 Oct. 2012
These are great books, the dividers mean that you can easily find your notes again later. as they are strong you dont need a table to lean on, i have taken notes on my lap and its great. I Had seen these books in various shops and thought they were great but very expensive. I went to amazon and ordered them and they were a lot cheaper and so I recommended my employer got them from amazon for the company. Would recommend.

Scrapbook, Scrapbooking, Starter Kit, 12 x 12 inch
Scrapbook, Scrapbooking, Starter Kit, 12 x 12 inch

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 7 Oct. 2012
This is a great kit for someone like me who had never done any kind of scrap booking before. It has everything you need and is of good quality, would definitely recommend.

Sony ICF-S79 - radios
Sony ICF-S79 - radios

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shower radio, 7 Oct. 2012
I got this as a gift for my husband and its great, it's easy to use and has a great signal. The clock has a light for checking the time at night so you don't have to turn the whole radio on. It's reliable, robust and has great battery life. Would highly recommend.

HOMEDICS Atom Massager Positively Charged Energy (One Massager supplied) (Colours may vary)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great battery life, 7 Oct. 2012
I brought this for my husband who is always moaning of aches and pains. It's easy to use on the easy to reach parts of your body but is difficult to hold on the harder to reach areas like neck and back.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than other brands, 7 Oct. 2012
I suffer terribly with cold sores and have spent years trying various creams from chemists and the GP, none of which worked. I used this and have never looked back, it actually does work. Apply when you feel a tingle and it disappears. Great product.

Page: 1 | 2