Profile for Angie > Reviews

Content by Angie

Angie

King 10000633 Griddle Pan Die-Cast Aluminium with Removable Handle Green
King 10000633 Griddle Pan Die-Cast Aluminium with Removable Handle Green

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a little tricky to assemble and remove but otherwise great., 3 Nov. 2014
Handle a little tricky to assemble and remove but otherwise great.

Hoover SSN1700 SteamJet Dual Head Steam Mop, 1,700 W - Black
Hoover SSN1700 SteamJet Dual Head Steam Mop, 1,700 W - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I ever manage without this gem?, 28 Aug. 2013
I love my new steam cleaner - it is very light and easy to operate, no hanging around waiting for it to warm up - it is literally ready in seconds. The majority of our floors are tiled and this cleaner does a really good job on them, eliminating our two cats' pawprints with a minimum of effort. Yet again, Hoover have produced a good idea at a sensible price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 Aug. 2013
This item was bought as a gift for my elderly Mother, it worked well for me but she found it fiddly to turn on and off and the batteries died very quickly (perhaps she forgot to turn it off when not in use?) Nonetheless, I think the item is good value for money and will happily use it myself.

The Ruby Girls
The Ruby Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 17 May 2013
This review is from: The Ruby Girls (Kindle Edition)
Wow, what a super read, I couldn't put it down. This book has everything - humour, sensitivity, beautiful descriptions and the ability to draw the reader right into the plot. I can't wait to read more books by this author, she has an absolutely enchanting way with words.