Profile for Caz_B > Reviews

Real Steel [DVD]
Real Steel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, 25 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Real Steel [DVD] (DVD)
The DVD arrived within 2 days and was just what I wanted as a gift for my grandson

Liverpool FC Official Football Gift 2 Pack Boys Boxer Shorts 11-12 Years
Liverpool FC Official Football Gift 2 Pack Boys Boxer Shorts 11-12 Years
Offered by FootballShopOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Liverpool fan, 25 Jun. 2017
These arrived very quickly, were exactly as described and he was really pleased with them

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and Speedy delivery, 22 April 2017
These arrived 4 days before the first date given, so I am really pleased with such a quick delivery. They came in a very sturdy purpose made storage box, Lovely, but most of the other nozzles I have bought give a chart on what each is expected to produce, unfortunately not so this time! So I have only given four stars this time, this does not reflect on the quality of the item though.

Leaf Decorating Tip 114 Piping Nozzle for Icing Sugar Stainless Steel
Leaf Decorating Tip 114 Piping Nozzle for Icing Sugar Stainless Steel
Offered by Sugar & Crumbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quick Service, 22 April 2017
This nozzle came quickly, is just what I wanted although as others have said not cupcake size. But Good product.

Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Large
Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Large
Offered by Activewear Clothing Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Same, 1 April 2017
I ordered Black with white piping and received them with lime instead, They are much smaller cut and the fabric is no longer the quality that it was. But they arrived very quickly, with no fuss

Cat Tree Maine Coon Lounge Sisal posts 20cm Ø cat scratcher scratching post activity centre for large cats. Quality production from RHRQuality
Offered by Cat Tree Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Sturdy bed!!, 17 Dec. 2016
My Kitty Kids love this bed, good quality and very sturdy. Yes the cushion moves but Velcro soon cured that. The first one arrived broken and the bolt pack missing (due to the delivery service) but this was rectified reasonably quickly.
I would recommend this lovely bed to any Kitties.

AKORD Non-Stick Sugarcraft Fondant Rolling Pin with Guide Rings, Plastic, White, 23 cm/9-Inch
Offered by Newin Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Late, 3 Dec. 2016
This was due before 28th November and it finally arrived on 3rd December, It looks fit for purpose, so I will use it. But not what I wanted it for.

MRS BROWN'S BOYS OFFICIAL 2017 CALENDAR + MRS BROWN FRIDGE MAGNET
MRS BROWN'S BOYS OFFICIAL 2017 CALENDAR + MRS BROWN FRIDGE MAGNET
Offered by CALENDARSFORLOVE

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as Advertised, 27 Nov. 2016
I bought this for my Son in law for Christmas, It looks just as advertised and I am very pleased with it. Although it took a little longer to arrive than stated.

Extra Large Thick Silicone Baking Mat / Sheet Blue FREE POSTAGE
Extra Large Thick Silicone Baking Mat / Sheet Blue FREE POSTAGE
Offered by SiliconeSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this !, 27 Oct. 2016
Love this.. I bought this on a whim and I'm so glad I did. It gave me a professional finish to my fondant

Liverpool Boys Liverpool FC Pyjamas Liverpool Football Club Age 11 to 12 Years
Liverpool Boys Liverpool FC Pyjamas Liverpool Football Club Age 11 to 12 Years
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly., 15 Sept. 2016
My Grandson loved these, they fit him with room to grow. Good quality and worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6