Profile for L. Santer > Reviews

Content by L. Santer

L. Santer (Farnham)

Rapid French: 200+ Essential Words and Phrases Anchored into Your Long Term Memory with Great Music, Vol. 2
by Earworms Musical Brain Trainer
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, flirtatious and easy to learn!, 27 May 2008
I have listened to Volume 2 (on my iPod whilst cycling into work) 3 times now and am already finding myself coming out with the phrases either in my head or when talking to the rest of my family.

The couple are very flirtatious, which also works as it helps to take your mind off trying too hard and the lady's accent and voice is beautiful, add into that the soft rymthical tunes behind the voices and you have an excellent product I would highly recommend.

Moving to France to live is a challenge to say the least. As a family we have bought almost every type of course available however this one is by far our favourite.

Snowboarding to Nirvana: A Spiritual Adventure
Snowboarding to Nirvana: A Spiritual Adventure
by Rama Dr Frederick Lenz

5.0 out of 5 stars I am compelled to follow his journey of discovery!, 28 Jan. 2001
A beautifully written book that totally took into consideration the readers viewpoint. Dr. Lenz anticipated what questions the reader might be having and in the next paragraph explained further the point Master Phwap or The Oracle were trying to make, relating it to the Western ways using analogies. You couldn't pick this book up and read it from the middle as each point it cleverly interwoven climaxing with an amazingly insightful viewpoint comparing Western and Eastern cultures. If you've read the Celestine Prophecy you'll love this one... Enjoy!

Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
by Robert T. Kiyosaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Cashflow 101 the Board Game -1 480 998 6971, 11 Dec. 2000
After reading Rich Dad Poor Dad and Cashflow Quadrant for the last 2 years I have been dying to buy a copy of RT's board game. I took the financial plunge buying Cashflow 101, Cashflow for Kids (for my cousins) and 202 all at once...
According to RT there are 3 steps to success: 1. Education - reading RT's and other winner's books (e.g. building wealth by Russ Whitney) 2. Experience - This is where the game comes into its own! It allows you to play with pretend money and learn lessons the painless way (depending upon how competitive you are that is!) 3. A plan - We played the game on Saturday night and I am writing this on Monday morning. I have come up with so many good ideas to generate and improve my current financial situation - I feel I am more open to what is available around me. If half of my ideas pay off I will have more than doubled my investment and I've only played it once!!
Money spent on your education is money wisely invested. Up to 6 people can play at once, club together and put in a few pounds each and then play it and play it and play it and play it until you can spot the opportunities that we all walk past EVERY day.

The Celestine Prophecy
The Celestine Prophecy
by James Redfield

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!, 20 Oct. 2000
This review is from: The Celestine Prophecy (Paperback)
To all of you who have a 'glass is half full' mentality,
I can't believe the audacity of some of the other reviews to this book!! They have clearly MISSED the point. What it does highlight to me however, is that not everyone is ready to read this book. And that is an important point to make.
If you look at life with the 'glass is half empty' mentality and always talk about what people don't do or how life treats you so badly (you know who you are) then I would suggest you don't read this book - for FEAR of getting too uncomfortable. The irony is though that these are the very people who need this book the most!!
I couldn't put it down! The story was riveting and the insights applicable to every day life. Along side reading this book I have been on a psychic development course (if you have a problem with this refer to the above paragraph) which has helped me to understand that the spiritual path that the book talks about really does exist if you look for it.
I always think it's amazing how two or more people can look at the same thing and come up with completely different view points. I suppose it's much like the idea of the glass and whether or not it is half full or half empty.
...at the end of the day it's your choice.
Live life out of passion not fear!

Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money
by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars This book WILL change your life!!, 20 Oct. 2000
HOWEVER, you need to adopt the leasons that it teaches as your own. Change is one of the hardest things to do. Having the knowledge to change your life is not enough. Reading all of the self-development books in the world and not acting on the principals written therein won't do. Staying true to your word until the job is done is the only thing that counts.
You may think it is too late for you however, it is not too late for those you love. Your children look up to you for guidance. If you guide them in the same way that Robert T. Kiyosaki's 'Rich Dad' guided him you WILL alter your family tree forever.
Writing this has helped me I hope it helps you and yours.