Profile for John C Stevenson > Reviews

John C Stevenson

The Lobster
The Lobster

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of nearly 2 hours of my life, 21 Aug. 2016
This review is from: The Lobster (Blu-ray)
Absolute rubbish. Total waste of nearly 2 hours of my life. Pity there isn't a "no star" marking.

The Campaign
The Campaign

3.0 out of 5 stars OK I suppose., 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Campaign (Blu-ray)
Quite funny in parts but spoilt by gratuitous and frequent use of the F word.

TeckNet Twin Mains Plug-in Wireless Cordless Doorbell Door Chime at 500-feet Range with LED Indicator over 52 Chimes
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good range so I can take a unit into the ..., 18 Nov. 2014
Arrived on time. Worked out of the box. Good range so I can take a unit into the garden, mains supply required in garden. Only downside is that there are so many tunes that if you go past the one you like you have to scroll forward through 50+, be useful if you could go back one at a time. I'm being picky there.

End Of Watch
End Of Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Unwatchable by bad language., 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: End Of Watch (Blu-ray)
I didn't realise I could be a film writer till I started to watch this. It doesn't matter what dialogue you use as long as you insert the "F" word as every alternate word. Needless to say I switched off after 5 mins.

DE'LONGHI WATER FILTER SOFTENER DLSC002 (Pack of 2)
DE'LONGHI WATER FILTER SOFTENER DLSC002 (Pack of 2)
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine., 13 Aug. 2014
It's a Delongi replacement water filter. What more can you say, except that it was what I ordered and it arrived on time.

Paul Hollywood's Pies and Puds
Paul Hollywood's Pies and Puds
by Paul Hollywood

3.0 out of 5 stars Feel somewhat shortchanged., 19 Dec. 2013
Bought this for a particular recipe that I'd seen in the TV series - couldn't find it in the book. So I don't think they are alll there. Willing to be proved wrong.