Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Mark Anthony > Reviews

Content by Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony (U.K)

BNWT NEW MENS BOOTCUT LOOSE FIT FLARED BIG KING SIZE WIDE LEG BLUE DENIM JEANS ALL WAIST Dark Wash A31 36W X 34L
Offered by Jean Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Look like they cost a lot more than they do., 17 May 2016
Well worth the money, I'm tall and struggle to get well fitting comfy jeans that look good, but these fit perfectly and they look like they cost a lot more than they actually do, really pleased with them.

iPhone SE Case, SUPCASE Water Resistant Full-body Rugged Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple iPhone SE 2016 Release, 3 Interchangeable Covers,(Gun Metal/Silver/Gold)
Offered by I-Blason EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Protected but needs design tweeks., 18 April 2016
Ok my honest experience of this iPhone SE version of the case.
I've held off reviewing this for a week as I wanted to live with it before I gave a knee jerk review.
So from the off, I couldn't separate the front from the back to even begin to fit it, the youtube video that the instructions tell you to watch before fitting don't show you how to separate the front and back (for obvious reasons once you try it for yourself), it literally took me an hour, I had sore thumbs and a broken finger nail from trying to prise the hard rubber back part away from the front part, there's a lip it fits into and the plastic is so tough it's EXTREMELY difficult to separate, most of the comments state this aswell on the youtube video. I ended up doing it in anger at the bottom of the case, 2 thumbs pressing as hard as I could.
After that it came apart quite easily, peeling apart as I had broken the seal, fitting then was very easily, just follow the video, but common sense even if you don't.
So 1st day living with the case, the fingerprint recognition didn't work consistently, maybe 1 attempt in every 10 would work if I got my thumb square onto it. There's a clear plastic gel like panel that kind of sticks to the home button of the iPhone, I found this very annoying. After a day I removed the case and removed this clear plasticky piece from the case as I just couldn't live with it not working consistently. Now works perfectly every single time.
A few other annoyances.
The screen marks very easily, and I mean very easily, ALWAYS looks smudged with finger prints, I'm forever cleaning it.
I'm a one handed texter, and where my little finger supports the phone underneath, it is right on the tab of the cover that goes over the charging inlet, so if I'm texting for a while I get a sore finger in that area, if I carried on it would blister without doubt.
The edges of the case do stand quite high, so if you're needing to click on, or scroll things at the edge of websites or apps, it misses regularly.
The headphone inlet, works with the standard apple headphones, however I tried to put my better headphones in to listen to music and the jack plug doesn't fit in the space that the case has over the headphone inlet, if you're happy with the apple headphones this won't be a problem, if not and you use headphones with a slightly thicker jack, it just won't fit in.
If you use the switch on the side of the iphone to turn it from silent to normal, I do for work reasons, this is also buried within the case and is awkward to use.
I've read other reviews that say it doesn't add much weight, in my opinion it virtually doubles the weight of the phone, and makes it twice as thick.
There is 1 plus point of this case, my phone feels well protected, that's about it.
Bottom line, I'll stick with it until I find a better alternative, once I do it's going straight in the bin.

Playstation 4 PS4 Replacement Blu Ray Disc Case
Playstation 4 PS4 Replacement Blu Ray Disc Case
Offered by RoughCurve

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like the real thing., 28 Feb. 2016
Bought as a replacement for a damaged case, looks exactly like original ps4 cases, same colour exactly.

Levin Power Bank Charger 5000mAh USB Port Portable Charger Backup Battery Portable Power Pack Power Bank Phone Chargers Usb External Battery Charger Portable Phone Charger External Battery Power Bank Charger for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4, iPad Air Mini, iPods(Apple Adapters not Included), Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3,Note 4 3 2, Nexus, HTC, Android Phones,Windows phone, Bluetooth Speakers, MP3, Tablets and Other Devices (Pls buy the authentic Branded items and turn down the knockoffs) (Red)
Offered by LEVIN-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should do very well., 28 Feb. 2016
Having used EE power bars before and them getting recalled I purchased this not really knowing what to expect performance wise.
The power banks themselves charge quickly using the supplied cable, and although I've never timed either way I would estimate that they charge my iPhone at a similar speed as a normal plug socket. My phone does everything I need it to do so I'm reluctant to replace it for a higher cost contract, this solves the problem of a battery that isn't so great and doesn't last the day anymore. It charged from 0 to full twice and has still got power left in it. Highly recommended to anyone that needs a power boost while away from a socket.

Lenspen New SensorKlear Angled Sensor Cleaning Pen for Camera
Lenspen New SensorKlear Angled Sensor Cleaning Pen for Camera

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star is too generous!, 13 Feb. 2014
Saw this and thought i'd give it a try as I've been noticing a couple of tiny dust spots on images taken with a high aperture, now my sensor is worse than it was before using it, I found it just moved dust around and even added more of it's own. IF YOU VALUE YOUR SENSOR DO NOT BUY THIS PEN!!!!!! Now I feel my 5Dmk3 needs a specialist clean! DISGUSTED!!!!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this for a 60cm Ezybox it doesn't fit!!!, 21 May 2013
I ordered this from Hawkes to go onto my 60x60 Ezybox thinking that being advertised as a 60x60 grid it would fit.

It falls about 3 inches too small and won't stretch to fill the 60cm that its supposed to.

When I contacted Hawkes I was told that Lastolite have rebranded these and they are now sized 54cm as they fit both, which is plain rubbish, how on earth can something that measures 54cm fit into a 60cm gap.

There should be a warning under Hawkes description of this stating that even though its labelled as a 60x60 item it won't fit the 60x60 softbox.

I returned mine for a refund, if you order this for a 60x60 item I can assure you you'll be doing the same.

I can't advise going elsewhere for the correct size strongly enough!!!

The 1 star is more for Hawkes than the product as on the right size product they are very good.

Photographing Models: 1000 Poses: A Practical Sourcebook for Aspiring and Professional Photographers
by Eliot Siegel

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only buy 1 book on posing.. buy this one!!, 25 Jan. 2013
This book is so much better than any of the '500 poses for ???' titles that are around and so much more than a book of poses, despite being approx the same price as the other titles. Whereas most of those just contain photos, this book has a mass of info, tips, do's and dont's, which makes it so much more useful to anyone wanting to improve their ability to pose people for photography, it even touches on styling and shooting/lighting angles. It also of course, as the title suggests, contains 1000 images of poses by some fantastic and inspirational photographers. It's much better than i was expecting and an absolute 10 out of 10 from me, cant recommend highly enough.

Pixel E11 Battery Grip for Canon 5D Mark III - Multi-Colour
Pixel E11 Battery Grip for Canon 5D Mark III - Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't think just buy it!, 22 Aug. 2012
I'm very fussy with my camera equipment and i bought this grip for my Canon 5D Mark 3 after hearing from other users how good it was, however i was expecting a lower quality grip than the original Canon offering which is many times more expensive, having now received it and worked with it i can say the quality is about as good as it gets.

I've used Canon grips before on other cameras and can't for the life of me see why they charge what they do now i've got this version.

The finish matches the camera perfectly and actually looks like it should be there, it fits the camera snugly and feels perfectly balanced, all the controls are there, in the right place, and work perfectly.

I'm over the moon with this grip, and even more so having saved so much over the Canon version.

For anybody thinking about buying one, just hit the order button you won't regret it!

BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE POUCH COVER for iPhone 4 4S 4G 4GS 4G 4TH
BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE POUCH COVER for iPhone 4 4S 4G 4GS 4G 4TH

1.0 out of 5 stars Should've just thrown my money in the bin!!, 22 May 2012
Well i wasn't expecting a £20 case for £4 but i was expecting something that resembled the product pictures, all the cut outs look like they've been done with a butchers knife, non of them are straight and again just look nothing like they do in the pictures. Went in the bin before even fiting to the phone!!!

Pocket Wizard Plus II Transceiver (433 MHz)
Pocket Wizard Plus II Transceiver (433 MHz)

5.0 out of 5 stars The industry standard!, 1 Dec. 2011
I'll echo other reviewers. For anyone considering anything cheaper over these, don't! These work, without fail, every single time. Great price too though i was extremely lucky to get my few on here for £99 each too so even greater bargain.
I don't even have any issue with their build quality either, i don't throw them or my camera around so why should i worry, they're built well enough to do what they need to do with ease.