Profile for tasha > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Paw Patrol Rescue Training Centre
Paw Patrol Rescue Training Centre

2.0 out of 5 stars i hate to say it but poor., 6 Dec. 2015
I haven't given this to my son yet, as its a Christmas, or bday oresent, I haven't decided haha, my little ones bday is the week before Xmas. Anyway back to the review, it looks like a few bits of plastic which stand up, I'm guessing all the bits will be missing not long after play, and I can't see it lasting long. Having said that, my son mothered for this so I'm sure he will love it. I as a parent however feel I'm not getting much for my money, even at a sale price of £18 not including delivery, it doesn't look impressive. It looks flimsy and cheap, and if I could have got away with id have bought the big cars instead a much better quality although again expensive. It's defo overpriced. But kids will go mad for it. The seller was quick though, so props there.

PERSONALISED WEDDING WINE GLASS CHARM BRIDE, GROOM ETC
PERSONALISED WEDDING WINE GLASS CHARM BRIDE, GROOM ETC

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 May 2015
These wine charms are absolutely beautiful, I ordered 4, and I love them. They arrived 2 days after I ordered them, I highly recommend this seller, and I would 100% use again.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kitchen Craft Garlic Storage Pot, Porcelain - 13.5 x 14.5 cm
Kitchen Craft Garlic Storage Pot, Porcelain - 13.5 x 14.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 May 2015
Absolutely gorgeous, I love this, it's very well made, it looks beautiful and it arrived so fast. Well with the money, I highly recommend this garlic pot.

White Lace and Blue Ribbon Bow with Centre Pearl Design Elasticated Garter - Bridal Wedding Accessories
Offered by Universal Exports 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely garter, 13 May 2015
Lovely garter, perfect for my something blue at my wedding, I would buy again, and I would use this seller again. The only thing I would say is order in plenty of time because it did take a couple of weeks to arrive.

Confetti - Gold Butterflies by CSC Imports
Confetti - Gold Butterflies by CSC Imports
Offered by 2-u-cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 May 2015
Lovely confetti, arrived very quickly, and worth the money. I would use this seller again.

10 x Sunflowers Personalised Wedding Invitations - 7862
10 x Sunflowers Personalised Wedding Invitations - 7862
Offered by The Card Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 May 2015
These are lovely, perfect wedding invitations, considering they are personalised, they arrived so fast, and fit in perfectly with my sunflower wedding theme. I highly recommend, and would use this seller again.

Mother of the Groom Compact Mirror Personalised Beauty Stylish Present Gift
Mother of the Groom Compact Mirror Personalised Beauty Stylish Present Gift
Offered by booksatals

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful engraved mirror, 30 April 2015
Absolutely beautiful, arrived quickly. I have to say it is such a perfect present, and I can't wait to give it to my mother in law on our wedding day, I would definitely buy again, and I 100% recommend
Comment Comment | Permalink

A Little Thank You Bridesmaid Bracelet From Joma Jewellery
A Little Thank You Bridesmaid Bracelet From Joma Jewellery
Offered by Squashed Tomato Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect present, 29 April 2015
This bracelet is perfect, a really lovely THANKYOU gift, came in a lovely box, wrapped in tissue paper, it arrived really quickly, I am so pleased with this, and I cannot wait to give it to my bridesmaid on my wedding day.

RoomMates Children's Repositonable Disney Wall Stickers Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Multi-Color

5.0 out of 5 stars These stickers are great, I bought them for my sons jake themed ..., 29 Oct. 2014
These stickers are great, I bought them for my sons jake themed room, and he loved them. Fantastic quality, easy to stick on, and you get loads of stickers, perfect choice for any little boy who loves pirates

Personalised Godfather Card
Personalised Godfather Card
Offered by Frau Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Godfather cards, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Personalised Godfather Card
This is such a lovely card. I bought 2 for my sons godfathers and they were very well received. Their a great inexpensive way to say thank you. I would certainly buy again and I would defiantly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4