Profile for tasha > Reviews

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Anti-Colic Bottle Feeding Starter Kit
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Anti-Colic Bottle Feeding Starter Kit
Offered by Parisa Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Anti colic, 2 Aug. 2013
I bought these bottles for my son before he was born, as I was advised to just in case he had colic, which he did. They are terrible. They leak milk constantly, you can never get the lid on properly, they are just a pain. I went out and bought a couple of bottles of infacol instead, and I gave him a few drops before I fed him, and gave him a little bit of water after his feeds and that worked much better. I wouldn't recommend these bottles, there a re better products out for colic.

Aurora 11 inch Humphrey's Corner Humphrey
Aurora 11 inch Humphrey's Corner Humphrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Aug. 2013
This is such a lovely bear. I bought Humphrey corner bedding to go into my sons cot. And I bought this teddy to match. IT was really cute when it arrives not to big which was perfect for a baby's cot. Very soft and cuddly its defiantly more of a keepsake than a toy it just sits at the top of the cot. But its just what I wanted it for. Its perfect and I would defiantly buy this again.

Daddy's Little Co-Pilot On Board Car Sign, Daddy's Co Pilot, Baby on Board Sign, Baby On Board, Car Sign, Baby Sign, Baby Car Sign, Dad Car Sign, Bumper Sticker, Racing Driver Sign, Decal, Bumper Sticker
Offered by iwantthatsigncom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my partner when our son was born. He loves it, its a really cute fun sign. And a bit different from the typical baby on board signs. Really inexpensive and I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who has a little lad on the way.

Personalised Godmother Card
Personalised Godmother Card
Offered by booksatals

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Personalised Godmother Card (Toy)
These are gorgeous little cards, just to say thank you, My sons godmother loved her. A really nice inexpensive gesture. I would defiantly buy these again, there great.

Mega Bloks Racecar Whirl N Twirl
Mega Bloks Racecar Whirl N Twirl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug. 2013
This looks great, It is a present for my son for Christmas, he hasn't received it, yet but I know he will love it. It came very fast, great packaging. It was all also only £15 when I bought it so at that price its a steal. I would defiantly recommend it.

Mickey Mouse Sugarcraft Cake Decorating Cookies Pastry Baking Mold Cutter
Mickey Mouse Sugarcraft Cake Decorating Cookies Pastry Baking Mold Cutter
Offered by Universal Color

3.0 out of 5 stars cookie cutter, 2 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my mum, as she loves cooking. It takes a while to arrive, and when it did arrive it was a lot smaller than I anticipated. Having said that my mum was really pleased with it, and that was all that mattered.

Dance Star Mickey
Dance Star Mickey

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Dance Star Mickey (Toy)
This is incredible, I bought it for my disabled brother who is mickey obsessed, and honestly its amazing. I was worried about buying it because obviously I didn't know if it would be broken or anything and that made me nervous. But I decided to take a risk, and I was so glad I did. My brother loves it, its his favourite toy. It puts the biggest smile on his face. I have actually decided to buy one for my son for Christmas. Its defiantly worth the money and I do recommend.

Little Tikes Rocking Horse - Blue
Little Tikes Rocking Horse - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocking horse, 26 July 2013
This is a great item, I paid £18 for this which is cheaper than the retail stores. Its brilliant my son loves it, Its one of his garden toys, and its the first we go on when we go outside. Defiantly worth the money.

Pack of 100 Play Balls
Pack of 100 Play Balls

2.0 out of 5 stars Playballs, 26 July 2013
I bought these for my sons ball pit, They were expensive for what they are, and they are smaller than the other balls. When I went to asda I found them for £4 a pack with the bigger balls in, They did arrive very quickly though and the packaging was great, So its no disrespect to the seller, I just didn't look around properly. Just make sure you look around before choosing these.

Whose Birthday Is It?: A Lift-The-Flap Surprise Story (Disney's Mickey Mouse Club)
by Sheila Sweeny Higginson

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 July 2013
This is a present for my son's 1st birthday, He hasn't got it yet, but I've read it, and I think its lovely. I've got to admit it took a while to arrive so make sure you order it in plenty of time. But its great, I would defiantly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4