Profile for Dorothy > Reviews

Running Like a Girl
Running Like a Girl
by Alexandra Heminsley

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 3 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Running Like a Girl (Paperback)
I bought this for a friend because I'd enjoyed it so much myself and found it really helpful. My friend was absolutely thrilled and says it's brilliant as she's training to run a half-marathon.

Tomy Tumblin Monkeys Game
Tomy Tumblin Monkeys Game

4.0 out of 5 stars happy game, 24 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Tomy Tumblin Monkeys Game (Toy)
This game has become an immediate hit with our grand-daughter. It is extremely easy to assemble and play. The game had been used but it is in good condition and is absolutely fine. I am pleased with this purchase.

Please dont shoot my dog: The autobiography of Jackie Cooper
Please dont shoot my dog: The autobiography of Jackie Cooper
by Jackie Cooper

4.0 out of 5 stars good gift, 24 Sept. 2015
I ordered this book for my Mum who particularly likes this actor and remembered he had written this autobiography. I deliberately ordered an original hardcover copy because I wanted the original cover. I knew it was likely to look old, so I am not concerned that the copy I've received looks used. I was more interested in having the original cover and know my Mum will appreciate it for that reason.

A4 200gsm Smooth White Printer Card 100 sheets
A4 200gsm Smooth White Printer Card 100 sheets
Offered by Active Papers

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 24 Sept. 2015
I am very pleased with this card. It goes through the printer well and doesn't need single sheet feeding. It is thick enough for using with craft activities but also bendy enough to make it easy to work with, for example to make 3D models of characters from a well-known online game. It is very good quality card.

Kingsman: The Secret Service
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 12 July 2015
We didn't enjoy this at all and were very disappointed as it looked like fun in the trailer. There was far too much swearing for our taste and excessive amounts of pointless violence. We kept thinking it would get better but it didn't, which was a pity as it had some fun aspects to it. The weak plot-line didn't help.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2016 11:45 AM GMT

Ex_Machina
Ex_Machina
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Ex_Machina (Amazon Video)
This is a fascinating film. We found it really absorbing and it definitely prompts discussion about artificial intelligence.

The TITAN Dual Shock Orthotic sports Insole with balance correction and rigid support base for Over pronation and Plantar fasciitis (6.5-8)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars really helpful, 14 Jan. 2015
I have just ordered 2 more pairs of these because they are so helpful. They work just as well as the first pair I bought from a well known shop, which were much more expensive. These need trimming to size, but that's easy to do as outlines are provided. I am likely to need these corrective insoles for the foreseeable future, so I'm really pleased these work so well. I use one pair in my running shoes and can now run uphill much more easily with no discomfort. If you need corrective insoles for over-pronation I would definitely recommend these.

aden + anais Super Star Muslin Swaddle (4-Pack)
aden + anais Super Star Muslin Swaddle (4-Pack)
Offered by Mummy & Little Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, 18 April 2012
These muslins are huge and beautiful quality. They are worth the money and our daughter uses them all the time with her new baby. She even wants more! Would definitely recommend them.