Profile for Phil > Reviews

Content by Phil

Phil

Parrot Zik 2.0 by Philippe Starck Wireless Headphones - Black
Parrot Zik 2.0 by Philippe Starck Wireless Headphones - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Great audio quality is pointless if they fall apart after a few months..., 25 Sept. 2015
Due to the great audio and physical design I spent £240 on a pair of Zik 2.0s. I also splashed out another £30 on the hard case to keep them in good condition.

Unfortunately, after seven months of light use they are falling apart! Other people online have experienced the same problems with the stitching, so my pair are definitely not a one-off.

Feel bad now for recommending them so enthusiastically to other people in my office. Won't be doing that again for Parrot products.
Comment Comment | Permalink

TP-LINK TL-PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit - Twin Pack
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 17 Sept. 2013
Plugged them into the wall, worked first time without any hassle! Now able to conduct HD teleconferencing from home via work VPN, with no issues. A lot smaller than I expected too. Would definitely recommend.

Piramida
Piramida

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, wonderful music, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Piramida (MP3 Download)
I can't stop listening to this album. Beautifully constructed pop music. If you've heard previous Efterklang albums, this is a bit different, taking a more conventional approach to songwriting. Reminds me of 80s Talk Talk, which is definitely a good thing!

Highlights for me are "Between The Walls" and "Sedna".

Shenit Bumper Case for Google Nexus 4 TPU Cover LG E960 Protector - White/Silver + Free Retractable Stylus

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get colour I wanted but turned out better than expected..., 22 Feb. 2013
Due to the product photo, I mistakenly bought this, thinking I was getting a black/grey bumper, so I was preparing to send it back immediately. However, after seeing it in its packaging, I thought I'd give it go. It seems fairly well made, fits snuggly and looks good on the phone. With the sparkly Nexus back, I get a kind of 70s/80s retro-futuristic vibe - that's a good thing!

I'm not sure it would provide a huge amount of protection, if the phone was dropped onto a solid, uneven surface, but that's a problem with all bumpers I guess.

It's only been on for a day or 2 but so far I'm liking this bumper. I uploaded a couple of shots to the 'customer images' section so you can see it 'in situ'

Shenit / Amazon REALLY need to change the picture though!
Comment Comment | Permalink