Profile for Amazon customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon customer

Amazon customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1)
The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Deal, 31 Mar. 2015
Fantastic, I absolutely loved this book, it was so heart warming, a real feel good romance, two beautiful souls,slightly broken, who heal each other, I can't wait to read the next book in the series, I hope the characters are as awesome as the two in this book. Completely recommend this book.

Sustain
Sustain

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Sustain (Kindle Edition)
I had a day off work, and I read this book, what a fantastic day off, brilliant book, can't wait for the next one, I'm so glad it's not a cliff hanger, and can be read as a stand alone, completely recommend this book.

SLick
SLick

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: SLick (Kindle Edition)
This was brilliant, I loved it all, the characters were awesome,and so was the story line, such a beautiful love story, if only it was true! I completely recommend this book.

Revved (Revved Series Book 1)
Revved (Revved Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 28 Mar. 2015
This book blew me away, from start to finish I was hooked, I loved the characters and definitely the love making, it's a story of love in the most beautiful way, I highly recommended you read this book, you won't be disappointed, I'm now looking for more books by this author... it's all about the writing for me, I've read too many trashy romances, so enjoy :-)

The Doctors Make a Home Visit (Steamy Taboo Medical Menage First Time Pregnancy Erotic Romance Story)(Older Men Younger Woman)

4.0 out of 5 stars Naughty, 21 Mar. 2015
Steamy naughty, quick free read of erotic fun, didn't take long to read, and makes you feel saucy ;-) I would recommend

At Any Price: (Adam & Mia #1) (Gaming The System)
At Any Price: (Adam & Mia #1) (Gaming The System)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book one, 14 Feb. 2015
Loved this book, loved these characters, I can't wait to read the next book in the series, I'm such a sucker for a good romance, and this is really really good!

Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense)
Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Feb. 2015
This was a brilliant book, I couldn't put it down, I stayed up until gone 5am to finish it, it all seemed a little bit weird, however I have come to the conclusion, it's just really good writing, no spoilers from me, my only advice is download it now.

In His Den: (Alphas of Beartooth Mountain: Part 2) A BBW Werebear Shifter
In His Den: (Alphas of Beartooth Mountain: Part 2) A BBW Werebear Shifter

4.0 out of 5 stars Part two, 11 Feb. 2015
The story line is pretty good, the characters all seem strong, not just Alphas, looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

Choosing Her Alpha: (Alphas of Beartooth Mountain: Part 1) A BBW Werebear Shifter

4.0 out of 5 stars Part one, 10 Feb. 2015
Oooh, very naughty, I'm liking this series already, I'm off to download the next book in the series, I wish I had two Alphas to choose from ;-)

Sinful Desires: The Complete Series Box Set
Sinful Desires: The Complete Series Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Sinful Desires, 10 Feb. 2015
I loved this fast paced romance, I liked the characters, I'm pleased how it all worked out, I will be reading more from this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18