Profile for Peter B. > Reviews

Content by Peter B.

Peter B. "3rdminute" (Stoke on Trent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
iClever 50W 6-Port Desktop USB Charger Fast Charging Station USB Charging Hub with SmartID Technology for iPhone 6/ 6 Plus/ 5s/ 4, iPad Air 2/ mini 3/ mini, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, HTC and More - Black
Offered by Elecsmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Charge was the call!, 1 Aug. 2016
Absolutely brilliant plug. Rather than have six sockets taken up charging my phone/tablets/other small usb powered gadgets I now just have one socket taken up and all the items receive enough power to charge. My phone/ipad/samsung tablet all require 2a charging and I now have all three charging at the same time with no problems as well as having my headphones charging and my blood glucose meter charing as well. The best bit of kit that I have bought in the past month. Highly recommended. A*****

Sourcingmap F Male Plug RF Coaxial Connector Coax Cable Adapter
Sourcingmap F Male Plug RF Coaxial Connector Coax Cable Adapter
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Tight Fit, 17 Jun. 2016
Fits on to the coax easily and holds nice and tight. Just what was required and does the job perfectly and at a very good price.

Mercury Outdoor DAB Radio Aerial Kit
Mercury Outdoor DAB Radio Aerial Kit
Offered by Electromart-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stations coming out of your ears!, 17 Jun. 2016
Great Aerial. I could only receive a half a dozen DAB statrions using the supplied aerial lead that just looped behind the system but as soon as I connected this aerial and set it up on top of the garage (only nine feet high) I was listening to stations galore and all in perfect clarity. Much better than I was expecting.

CDL Micro 15 m Gold Plated TV Coax Aerial Cable Lead Wire (M-M) with Female to Female Adapter (F-F)
Offered by CDL Micro

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a good price, 17 Jun. 2016
Does what it says on the tin. Good quality cable. I bought a couple of connectors as I wanted F type at one end. Connector fitted snug on the end and all was up and running in a matter of minutes. A good price for some good quality cable.

eLibrary Manager Basic
eLibrary Manager Basic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ereader programme, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: eLibrary Manager Basic (App)
Great ereader programme. Up and running in seconds. Just what was needed. Plain and simple. Perfect for the job that was required. An ereader that would run both epub and mobi files and a nice clear display. Simple to use and free. A*****

Senweit Pack of 20 GU10 5W LED Bulbs Spotlight Lamp 48 SMD 3528 Chips Day White 6000K 400 Lumen 120 Beam Angle Super Bright Energy Saving Bulb Lamp Glass Cover Recessed Track Cabinet Downlight Lighting
Offered by com2save ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bright Bulb, 23 April 2016
Had to fit two of the bulbs so far and I have had no problems. A good bright white light and the bulb fits into the ceiling holder perfectly with no bulb extruding into the room. As to the longevity of the bulb I cannot say as the first two bulbs were only fitted a couple of weeks ago. The LED bulbs that they are replacing have been in place for approximately 18months so I am happy with the length of service that they provided and I hope that these prove to be just as reliable.

Corsair CP-9020047-UK Builder Series CX500 ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 500 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Power where you need it!, 23 April 2016
I bought this to replace the power supply in my wife's computer. I had already measured the old supply so new that it would fit into the case so it took next to no time to remove the old unit and replace it with this. The cables were all of a good length so had no problems reaching from the back top of the case to the top/front/bottom of the motherboard. Plenty of cable to reach the graphics card and all of the internal drives. I had to buy a couple of adaptors so that i could power all of the hard drives/DVD drives but they were no problem to obtain. The fan is really quiet and the psu provides next to no audible sound while the computer is operating. A really good unit and I am not expecting to have any problems in the future from it.

Wireless Keyboard, BATTOP Universal Bluetooth 3.0 Portable Keyboard for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows Devices- Silver/White (UK Layout)
Offered by BATTOP-EU

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to type on, 23 April 2016
What a lovely little keyboard. Linked it to my Ipad/Samsung tablets very easily and a nice little keyboard to type on. Very responsive keys and a pleasure to type on. Does exactly what I need it to do. The only thing that I cannot comment on is how long the batteries last but as I will not be typoing on it continuously throughout the day I am hoping that they last a couple of months at least.

Tesla 500W 230V Silent Operation PC Power Supply Unit - Black
Tesla 500W 230V Silent Operation PC Power Supply Unit - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Power at a really good price., 23 April 2016
I fitted this to my mothers computer about a month ago and it is working extremely well. A nice quiet fan and supplies all of the power required to run the computer with no problems at all. The cable lengths were all more than adequate to reach from the rear bottom of the case to all parts of the motherboard and also to the DVD drive at the top front of the case. A really good power supply and at an extremely good price. I paid three times this price for a power supply a couple of weeks ago to fit into my wife's computer and if I had seen this first (especially after trying it now) I would definitely have bought this one. A bargain.

Dreamscene Animal Mink Faux Fur Throw, Tiger & Cub, 200 x 240 Cm
Dreamscene Animal Mink Faux Fur Throw, Tiger & Cub, 200 x 240 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm as Toast, 23 April 2016
A brilliant and warm cover. I bought this for the wife as she has been finding it cold of late but once she snuggles up under this cover she says it is as warm as toast. Much more heavyweight than I was expecting at this price and big enough to fit over three people sitting on the settee with room to spare. I might just have to buy another one as my daughter has tried this now and she wants one as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9