Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
BLOOM Brainboost Matcha (30g)
BLOOM Brainboost Matcha (30g)

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great quality matcha powder, you can really taste the difference between this and some of the cheaper brands that I've tried.
A half tea spoon whisks well into a small mug of hot water giving a lovely froth for a mid afternoon pick me up, I much prefer this to a coffee in my attempt to avoid the jitters I get from a strong coffee.
Very much recommended.

BLOOM Tropical Matcha (30g)
BLOOM Tropical Matcha (30g)

Very much recommended.

BLOOM Mojito Matcha (30g)
BLOOM Mojito Matcha (30g)
Offered by Superfooduk

OPI Washington Collection, Pale to the Chief 15 ml
OPI Washington Collection, Pale to the Chief 15 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush and the polish applies well, 14 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Typical OPI quality. Great brush and the polish applies well. I did 2 coats followed by a quick dry top coat by another brand.
This is a great nude polish to add to your collection.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Number 2.0, Top Coat 14.7 ml
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Number 2.0, Top Coat 14.7 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 Aug. 2016
I'm seriously impressed!
Having seen the miracle gel polishes in boots etc I was keen to give it a try. They rely on daylight to cure, so don't think you can paint your nails an hour before going to bed on a dark night because they will take forever to harden.
I painted my nails with 2 coats of Rhythm & Blue followed by the top coat and then went to sit outside on the garden. Within a couple of minutes my nails were touch dry, and within 10 minutes set enough that I felt happy enough to be able to be able to carefully pick things up and make a drink. Not dissimilar to one of the quick dry top coats I normally use. It wasn't the drying time that has really impressed me though, it's the fact that I've had almost zero tip wear in the 7 days since I applied the polish. Normally I can see signs of top wear after a couple of days so I can't tell you how impressed I am. The photo was taken just before uploading my review so you can see what I mean for yourself...
I need to stock up on more colours!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Everyday Harumi: Simple Japanese food for family and friends
Everyday Harumi: Simple Japanese food for family and friends
by Harumi Kurihara

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Japanese recipe book, 12 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great book, some very easy to follow recipes for any fans of Japanese food.
Practical suggestions for how to source many Japanese store cupboard items.

BLOOM Absolute Matcha (30g)
BLOOM Absolute Matcha (30g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 8 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've also used it in porridge, making it a really vibrant green. Next up smoothies!

Wilton Deluxe Practice Board
Wilton Deluxe Practice Board

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great way to practice my piping, 1 Aug. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What a great way to practice my piping! Th board is a little bigger than cookbook size, has advice about which (Wilton) nozzle to use for each effect and you can essentially trace over the top of the picture and have a practice run before creating a potential mess on your cake!
Wipe everything off when you're finished and give th board a good clean and you can pop the board away until next time. Really impressed!

Burt's Bees 2016 Lip Colour Collection
Burt's Bees 2016 Lip Colour Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees are my favourite lip care discovery of the last year or so, 28 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Burt's Bees are my favourite lip care discovery of the last year or so, their lip balms are great. This set doesn't disappoint either, you get 3 great lip colours - a tinted lip balm and 2 what I would describe as lipstick type products. All fab for different occasions.
Great as a gift for someone else or yourself!

Emjoi Lady Rotoshave Battery Operated Razor Device with Interchangeable Blade Rollers

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive & a bit scarey to use at first..., 26 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm a fan of Emjoi, I rate their footcare range in my persuit of smooth feet. However, I have to say I found the rotoshave quite a scarey device to use... Maybe it's the noise and the blades going round, I don't know. I also found having to ensure that there was plenty of shaving gel/soap on the areas I used it on quite a challenge in the shower as it tends to get washed away very quickly. I usually use a gillette razor with the moisure gel and blade in one so don't need to bother with the need for shaving gel and do find that easier in the shower.
I also found the rotoshave quite difficult to hold and use in such a way that felt safe (in the shower), I've yet to use it in the bath but I will definately give it a go, I suspect it will be easier to use and I'll give better results for what is an expensive device if you include the on going cost of £20 for 2 new blades every so often, I'm unable to comment on the longevity of the blades yet though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20