Profile for SSmith > Reviews

Content by SSmith

SSmith (Milton Keynes)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Thunder Moon: A beautiful Tale of Magic and Love (Langston Bay Trilogy Book 1)
Thunder Moon: A beautiful Tale of Magic and Love (Langston Bay Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical romance with lots of chemistry!, 16 Sept. 2017
Loved this story - incredibly romantic, easy to read story with lots of really well-written spark and chemistry and a perfect splash of magic. Great narrative and description, too - I could picture the people, setting and place so clearly in my mind... I have a feeling this is going to be a wonderful series and have already pre-ordered the next one (Hunter Moon) - can't wait to read that next!

Taming the Tango Champion: A Wicked Romance
Taming the Tango Champion: A Wicked Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic book full of chemistry, 16 Sept. 2017
Really enjoyed this book - made me smile, made me sad at times too. Lots of chemistry between two very likeable main characters - who both fail to communicate with each other and make assumptions (like we humans tend to do!)
Incredibly romantic, sexy, escapism read.
Looking forward to checking out more from this author!

H&D Handmade Chakra Octagon Dream Catcher with 20mm Ball Prisms Rainbow Suncatcher
Offered by crystalonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value, 16 Sept. 2017
Lovely hanging for my office window, the crystal casts rainbows of light around the room. Really pretty, good quality. Good value.

Vaulia Lightweight Microfiber Duvet Cover Set, Bohemia Exotic Patterns, Reversible Colour Design, King Size
Offered by Vaulia Home Collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 Sept. 2017
Beautiful, colourful bedding. Very soft. Dries quickly when washed, and washes well. Really good value. Love it!

Death in Dulwich (The London Murder Mysteries Book 1)
Death in Dulwich (The London Murder Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy murder mystery, 6 Sept. 2017
Really enjoyed this book! From almost the first page I was intrigued and wanting to know what happened next. Beth is a relatable heroine, down to earth, could be my friend-type, who not only discovers a body (shock horror), but becomes a suspect. I loved her sleuthing ways! I can't wait to read the next in the series.

The author (whom I've never met) sent me an ARC copy of this book - this is an honest, unbiased review.

A Life Worth the Fleeting Suns
A Life Worth the Fleeting Suns

4.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, 16 Feb. 2017
I really enjoyed this story - the excitement builds, the relationships between the characters are realistic, and I now miss the central character Lior! It's not the genre I usually read but I was gripped and definitely recommend it.

Nine Ladies Dancing: A Holiday Novella
Nine Ladies Dancing: A Holiday Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Chick-Lit, 11 Dec. 2016
I love all of Cat's books, she writes in such a way that you really feel you get to know the heroine of the story as if they're a friend. This short story was no exception! It's very witty, very romantic, and has a twist I didn't see coming! Really enjoyed it, perfect Christmas chick-lit :)

Out of Play: An Unromance
Out of Play: An Unromance

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this story, 11 Nov. 2016
I really enjoyed this story; it's witty, real, and wise, I couldn't put it down! I feel like the main character, Gillian, has become a friend whom I shall miss! It'll make you smile, laugh out loud, and maybe shed a tear... brilliant writing, highly recommend it.

Stop The Beat: A Humorous Romantic Mystery (Amber Reed Mystery Book 5)
Stop The Beat: A Humorous Romantic Mystery (Amber Reed Mystery Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 18 Oct. 2016
I really enjoyed this latest in the Amber Reed series. It's got the mystery, the intrigue, comedy, and romance... I'm hooked on Amber's love triangle between Dan and Charlie... can't wait for the next one!

The Martian
The Martian

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Martian (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. A total page turner from the start, with so many plot twists and cliff hangers it was hard to put it down. Highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10