Profile for terry > Reviews

Content by terry

terry

Page: 1 | 2
The Forgotten (John Puller Series Book 2)
The Forgotten (John Puller Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good read, 30 Oct. 2013
Mr Baldacci never disappoints. He keep you there right to the last page. Enjoyed the book very much and will move on to another of his. He is one of my favourite writers.

Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Imperative: The Bourne Saga: Book Ten (Jason Bourne 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars I am a Ludlum fan., 14 Oct. 2013
I am also a Jason Bourne fan. However, the Bourne books are a challenge at my age; remembering who the characters are is sometimes a difficult task seeing as there are so many. However, it is worth the struggle.

The Visitor (Jack Reacher, Book 4)
The Visitor (Jack Reacher, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Running out of superlatives, 14 Oct. 2013
As always, he provides a gripping storyline which is also ane a say read. The main character is compelling and he could continue writing about him until Reacher is 65!

The Affair (Jack Reacher, Book 16)
The Affair (Jack Reacher, Book 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fails to impress, 14 Oct. 2013
As an avid Lee Childs fan it would be difficult for him not to impress me. As usual, he Maintains the readers interest right up to the end and provides sufficient doubts as to where we are going to task the reader.

The Bat: Harry Hole 1
The Bat: Harry Hole 1

4.0 out of 5 stars First read for me of Jo nesbo, 14 Oct. 2013
Interesting and, no doubt, the writer will grow on me. I found sufficient in this book to encourage me to read others written by this author.

Theodore Boone: The Abduction: Theodore Boone 2
Theodore Boone: The Abduction: Theodore Boone 2

4.0 out of 5 stars He never fails, 14 Oct. 2013
Not as god as his best but still up there with sufficient to maintain the readers interest right up to the end

Honeymoon
Honeymoon

3.0 out of 5 stars I AMA regular reader of his books, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Honeymoon (Kindle Edition)
I am always sold on his books before I start reading them and this wa, as usual, a very good read which I enjoyed

Die Trying (Jack Reacher, Book 2)
Die Trying (Jack Reacher, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a Reacher fan, 14 Sept. 2013
He's the man. Always gives you a sense of being there whilst it is happening and never fails to keep you ntertained

The Spectrum: A Scientifically Proven Program to Feel Better, Live Longer, Lose Weight, and Gain Health
by Dean Ornish

4.0 out of 5 stars Dean Ornish - The Spectrum, 25 July 2011
This is the fourth copy of the book I have purchased, three to give for friends. had I known about the book earlier I may have saved myself surgery. Despite coming to it late I still read it and try to follow his suggestions and it has certainly helped me with other health problems. Something I would highly recommend.

iPad For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
iPad For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
by Edward C. Baig

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad for dummies, 25 July 2011
It does what it says. Haven't had opportunity to use it to a great degree shut I am happy so far.

Page: 1 | 2