Profile for Sarah A > Reviews

Just Imagine
Just Imagine
by Pippa Goodhart

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, highly rated, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Just Imagine (Paperback)
My 3 year old loves these books and always wants to read them, at any point during the day. Really well illustrated and just a great way for the little ones minds to think and imagine things. You Chose by same author is another favourite in our house. A great gift to give as a kids bday present too!

RSVP Willie Woodpicker toothpick dispenser
RSVP Willie Woodpicker toothpick dispenser
Offered by US-ZINC

4.0 out of 5 stars Querky fun toothpick dispenser!, 4 Mar. 2015
Great toothpick dispenser. Bought for my Dad for Christmas & was well received. Works well, push down on head and woodpecker picks up stick. Has caused much amusement and is a great talking point at the dinner table for my Dad and my 4 year old!!

Mosquito Patches Insect Repellent Deet free
Mosquito Patches Insect Repellent Deet free
Offered by ecutiv

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for kids, 31 Jan. 2012
Used on my 6. Month old whilst in Malaysia and she didnt get bitten once. Visited grandparents whose neighbours kids also wear these so a good sign they work if the local kids wear them too! They smell of strong citronella and my changing bag smelt for weeks after we were home but I didn't mind, as it meant a bite free daughter! Even used them on me a few times when out (mozzies usually love me out there) and I didn't get bitten either so an all round great product. I have bought these a few times now and don't leave my in laws house in Malaysia without them! Being a big fan of deet spray for me, I was so chuffed to find these worked on baby and me so I can wear too safely knowing that if daughter licks me (as 9 months old do!) I know shes safe, so I don't wear deet anymore when she's around, these are much safer, so simple to apply and such a great product! Hurrah!! The only downside is the sticker part sometimes leaves sticky residue behind but after few washes this disappears so not a big downer, I still use frequently.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy and teether, 31 Jan. 2012
A gift from our neighbour for our four wk old daughter... She's now 9.5 months old and Sophie comes everywhere with us! A firm favourite, and puts up with a lot of chewing of every part of her by my daughter! A definite ease for when the teething kicks in,the only downside is, if you own a dog they will probably like it even more as it squeaks, as my friends French bulldog does, so it gets hidden out of sight when with him!! Great lifesaver though for teething and have bought another since ready for other friends baby. Also easy to wipe clean, as now Madison is on the move Sophie can get dirty, so an all round great toy!

Aliens Love Underpants!
Aliens Love Underpants!
by Claire Freedman

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book for boys and girls, 31 Jan. 2012
Bought book after reading it at bedtime to my 8 month old at friends house,who have it for their son of similar age. She loved it and still does, shes always pulling off shelf in bedroom and loves looking at pics, so bright and many colours. Great rhymes inside, and I thoroughly enjoy reading it to her.... This one always gets her interest and can understand why Richard and just added it to their favourites list, it's definitely one of our favourites, even for a little girl.

Playtime (Pop-Up Peekaboo!)
Playtime (Pop-Up Peekaboo!)
by DK Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pop up book, 31 Jan. 2012
Bought for my 8 month old who loves pop up books. This is great, all pages rhyme and it's really fun and bright. My daughter smiles at the page w bunny pop up every time. Pop up items are made of card and my little one has pulled one too hard to make it rip so it's not really strong but nothing that abit of Sellotape can't fix and it's back to lots of smiles from my daughter again, so a great book overall. Friends kids come round and they see to like it to!

Bambina Green Frog Handbells PP1009
Bambina Green Frog Handbells PP1009

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy!, 31 Jan. 2012
Got this monkey for my 7 month old after using them each week at our baby boogie music class, and she loves it. I don't leave her alone to play with it in case bells fall off (which they won't, they are well and truly attached, daddy has tried to pull off w no success!). Bright and cheerful, always gets her attention and she loves the sound it makes, a real winner in our household! Packaging does say for 3 yrs above but I've seen these played w at many baby clubs andas long as baby not left alone with it, it's a great toy to have to sing songs to your little one with. We've got lots of smiles w this one.

The Very Lazy Ladybird (My First Storybook)
The Very Lazy Ladybird (My First Storybook)
by Isobel Finn

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book!, 31 Jan. 2012
Got this for my 8 month old daughter and she loves it. Lovely pics of animals inside plus pop up surprise on last page gets her giggling and smiling every time we read it. A really lovely book.... She's now 9.5 months old and we read it every day before bed and her little face lights up when she sees it. A great book, simple to read with lots of lovely pics inside.

aden + anais Princess Posie Muslin Swaddle (Pack of 2)
aden + anais Princess Posie Muslin Swaddle (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab all rounder, 28 Oct. 2011
Great big Muslims, so handy. Have used as blanket on flight to Malaysia, shade from sun when out and about, shawl, something to sleep on wherever we are. Just a general great all rounder really. Washes up in washing machine well and is so soft.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, no lost toys when out and about, 28 Oct. 2011
Found this great to hold Madisons toy giraffe as well as other toy. It's been everywhere w us plus travelled to Malaysia with us and survived lots of pulling and throwing around! Washes up great in machine too. Would definitely recommend as toy strap. My little girl loves the bright stripes too.

Page: 1 | 2