Profile for Quantum > Reviews

Content by Quantum

Quantum (The cold and wet north of England)

Page: 1 | 2
Sasquatch Pet Bed, Blue
Sasquatch Pet Bed, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous pet bed at a ridiculous price.....But it's one of the best things I've bought recently, 1 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Sasquatch Pet Bed, Blue (Misc.)
OK so the cat won't go near it, bit who cares.

It's a giant croc basically and as a person who has an unhealthy number of pairs of crocs I couldn't resist this for the cat.

He is LOVING the cardboard box it came in though as it's big enough for him to lie in (of course so is the pet bed, which he would know if he'd ever so much as stepped into the bl**dy thing).

I'm currently using it as a foot warmer, with the pet microwave warmer disc (bought separately) that the cat also won't go near.

Beco Bowl XX-Small Blue
Beco Bowl XX-Small Blue
Offered by Vetimed

5.0 out of 5 stars The cutest smallest bowl I have ever accidentally bought., 1 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Beco Bowl XX-Small Blue (Misc.)
Tiny tiny tiny bowl for tiny tiny animals. Or alternatively to make your cat look really really big!

I ordered the xxs instead of the xs size, and now rather than having a milk bowl for the cat I have a snack bowl for any mice or rats who manage to get in past the cat.

I'm actually currently using it as a snack bowl, for me. As it's just right to put enough, but not too many, peanuts, m and m&s etc. Plus who doesn't like to have matching cat and human bowls. It's all the rage for 2017!

I really should learn not to order things in the middle of the night!

Colouring Pencils Set - 48 Assorted Best Artist Quality Blendable Coloured Pencils - Lifetime Unconditional Guarantee for Adult Men & Women Fine Art Drawing Sketch Books - Full Size Erasable Vibrant Neon Color in Canvas Pencil Wrap
Offered by JBPSUPPLIES

2.0 out of 5 stars OK but nothing special, 31 Dec. 2016
Bought as a lightning deal thankfully so only paid £12ish.

But based on the previous reviews and considering the full price of the item I was expecting a much better quality of pencil.

Taking into consideration the fact that it comes with a pencil wrap and 48 pencils it was OK for the price I paid but certainly the pencils are not of the great quality they purport to be.

There are much better pencils out there.

Metal Enamel Pin Badge Brooch Blue Smurf (TV cartoon)
Metal Enamel Pin Badge Brooch Blue Smurf (TV cartoon)
Offered by Bonkers 4 Badges

5.0 out of 5 stars I smurfed me a Smurf badge and I absolutely smurf it., 18 Mar. 2015
Really well smurfed, and really smurfing cute. These guys make really good badges.

Smurf Money Pile Money Bank
Smurf Money Pile Money Bank
Offered by toys-n-hobby

5.0 out of 5 stars Smurfing great, 18 Mar. 2015
It's a smurf sitting on a pile of money. My three favourite things, smurfs, sitting and money! Did I need a smurf money pile money bank? Of course not! Did I want a smurf money pile money bank? To smurfing right I did!

Bling (For Crayons And Wide Tipped Markers)
Bling (For Crayons And Wide Tipped Markers)
by Angie Grace

1.0 out of 5 stars Right cover wrong book inside, 6 Oct. 2014
Love the crayon and wide tipped version of these books but the bling one comes with a colouring journal inside the cover.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2014 9:04 PM BST

LYNCOL 3pcs Steel Silver Ear Pick Curette Wax Cleaner Removal Stick Earpick Kits

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY SHARP AT END., 1 Aug. 2014
Don't buy these.

The scooped end is fine, the other end however the metal has just been chopped off and left with a jagged edge. So if you accidentally had the pick the wrong way round you could end up badly damaging your ear inside

Pillows With Microbeads (Cream)
Pillows With Microbeads (Cream)

4.0 out of 5 stars feels lush but cover not removable to wash, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pillows With Microbeads (Cream)
I bought this in cream and the outside material has a lovely feel to it. it's really soft and feels nice when your face is on it.

There is also a decent amount of beads inside so you can get comfy without ending up with no beads under your head

HOWEVER in the description it says it's machine washable, and there is a washing instruction label on the item, and here's the problem, you can't wash microbead pillows themselves (i have a lot of them and they always say you can't wash the microbeads themselves), so I assumed that the cream cover would be removable (assumed it would be a zipped cover) to enable it to go in the washing machine....it is removable if I want to sit and unpick the stiching, and as I'm not sure if there is an inner liner I can't see me washing it any time soon.

I do like the pillow though and I'll address the need to wash it issue after I've spilt a few cups of tea on it.for now it's all pristine and is doing it's job as a pillow perfectly, but I might buy a darker colour one next time.

SUCK UK Pencil Sharpener Desk Tidy - Dark
SUCK UK Pencil Sharpener Desk Tidy - Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful in the dark wood, 27 Dec. 2013
I have this in both the light and the dark wood, but the dark wood one is my favorite by a long shot.

Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults Clogs, Blue (Navy), M6/W7 UK (39-40 EU)
Crocs Crocband, Unisex-Adults Clogs, Blue (Navy), M6/W7 UK (39-40 EU)
Offered by Blacks

5.0 out of 5 stars It's official I'm middle aged., 14 Dec. 2013
I have reached that point in my life where my footwear has to have the aaaaaaah factor when I put my foot in it rather than the ouch factor.

These are actually more comfortable than the usual crocs as the nobbly bits under your feet aren't quite as raised or hard.

The only down side is that eventually the white and red band around these starts to come unstuck, but to be fair it took two years on my original pair for that to happen, and sticks back to the croc with a bit of glue.

Well worth the £13.60 I paid for them.

Page: 1 | 2