Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Target TL195 Pack of 2 Long Shackle Waterproof Weatherproof Heavy Duty Padlock - 3 Keys Per Lock - Fully Coated - Designed to Use Outdoors
Offered by Target Locks

1.0 out of 5 stars waterproof - NOT!, 12 July 2016
Bought two of these for my Keter storage outside and they are awful. It rained, as it does in the UK for a few days and after just a couple of days of use these are a nightmare to lock and unlock. The keys come out covered in rust, which obviously means water does make it's way inside the locks and makes them next to impossible to operate. I am very disappointed and am now looking for a better replacement.

Probiotics for Dogs designed to help support diarrhoea or digestion upsets - All Natural Ingredients - Advanced Veternary Formula - 60ml in a calibrated syringe for ease of administration - Keep at room temperaturekeep at room temperature - can be used multiple times and has a long 12 to 18 month shelf life
Offered by Broadreach Nature +

4.0 out of 5 stars Upset tummies, 12 July 2016
One of my dogs gets bad stomach upsets frequently, I have used Caniges and Pro-kolin and this is just as good a product and for a lower price too.

Keter Glenwood Plastic Storage Box Container Outdoor Garden Furniture, 390 L - Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all the quality I expected, 12 Jun. 2016
Was happy with previous Keter purchase so ordered two more items and both were a disappointment! This box's front panel was a different shade of brown to the rest of the box. It is not overly obvious, but really is annoying especially when the lid will also not shut all the way on the right side. Have contacted amazon with a complaint, shame, as it does have a great storage capacity, but the one I have must be from a bad batch of these.

Keter Eden Bench Box Storage Container Outdoor Garden Furniture 265 L - Beige and Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, just awful, 12 Jun. 2016
Ordered Keter Store it Out Max and could not be happier with it, but ran out of storage space quickly anyway, so decided to get me some more Keter. Unfortunately, this bench is a disaster! Arrived with holes in the plastic, obviously from a bad batch and clearly was previously assembled by someone already, so must have been a return to Amazon by that person! Why would they see it fit to relist it is beyond me! It is so obviously faulty!
One of the plastic 'click' joints comes apart as well, it attaches the front wall to the rights side, so I am not convinced it can actually hold the weight of a person sat on that side! What a waste of money.
Was offered a 20% discount by amazon as they would only pick up for a return on weekdays and that is not an option for me at the moment, but I think the condition it is in warrants a further reduction.

Plater® Smart Baby Monitor Wifi Video Baby Camera with P2P Night Vision Record Video Two-way Audio Motion Detected Support TF Card for Iphone Ipad Android Smartphon-Grey
Offered by Plater

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not purchase again, 28 Jan. 2016
the picture is not great but you get what you pay for. I bought this to keep an eye on my puppies when I am out at work and sometimes it hangs and shows that there not in the room when I know for a fact that they are.
Works a lot worse on 4G and 3G, and often says that it is offline.

Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, S, Grey
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, S, Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced this is effective, 28 Jan. 2016
I am not sure that it does anything to be honest and the dogs seem to dislike it. They do try and take it off, albeit they haven't figured out how.
If it was giving them that feeling of comfort, then I sincerely doubt they would be so keen to have it off.

Trespass Women's Squidge X Softshell Trousers - Black, Medium
Trespass Women's Squidge X Softshell Trousers - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cosy, 15 July 2015
I love these, kept me warm and cosy on my climb to Uhuru Peak (Mt Kilimanjaro). They fit well and really are very comfortable.

Trespass Women's Moonlight Ski Pants - Black, Medium
Trespass Women's Moonlight Ski Pants - Black, Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly made, 15 July 2015
I went through three pairs of these before giving up entirely. I loved the fit, was just what I was looking for, but all the pairs I was sent had holes in the vent mesh, some small and some huge.
I got the pairs sent back and replaced twice, but once the third one arrived with the holes I just got a refund and bought another model.

Calvin klein Sneaker wedge cm 8 Woman R8524 WTW Viridiana Suede Jeans White/Red/Brown Size: 37

4.0 out of 5 stars Look lovely, but not all that comfortable., 15 July 2015
As the heaadline suggest, I love the look of these, but do not find them particularly comfortable. I didn't expect them to be like slippers, but the right one actually is on the tights side and hurts my ankle.

Water to Go Bottle Black/Black 75cl
Water to Go Bottle Black/Black 75cl
Offered by etailz UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly made, 15 July 2015
I bought the bottle from ebay not amazon, but just the same, the bottle leaked all over my bag. I had the first one replaced by another one and it didn't leak, but it was making a really loud noise when sucking the water out, so it was creating a lot of disruption in the office (obviously not the environment it is used in most of the time, but still) after two faulty bottles, I gave up and asked for a refund.

Page: 1 | 2