Profile for Lars > Reviews

Asics Fuzex, Women's Low-Top Sneakers
Asics Fuzex, Women's Low-Top Sneakers
Price: £56.82 - £130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2016
Great looking shoes and very comfortable. For Ascis shoes, I need size 6.5 when I'm normally size 5.

Nano Challenge
Nano Challenge

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, 22 April 2015
This review is from: Nano Challenge (Toy)
The yellow button didn't work at all which made the game unusable. There is a strict time limit on the returns policy, even for defective items, so will just have to throw it away.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2015 12:57 AM BST

The Bright Stuff: Playful ways to nurture your child's extraordinary mind
The Bright Stuff: Playful ways to nurture your child's extraordinary mind
by C.J. Simister

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant to use on your kids!, 16 Nov. 2009
I read this book and it completely changed how I speak to my daughter. Such an eye opener! It's like a secret tool on how to involve your child more in everyday life when you're out and about or just doing normal things at home. Loads of fun ways of getting your child to think, and often just based on noticing things around you more and asking for their views. I tried a couple of tips on my daughter and she seemed quite surprised at my questions at first but so pleased as well to be involved like an adult. I ask her "why?" more than she does now!