Profile for Adrian bond > Reviews

Content by Adrian bond

Adrian bond

The Complete Guide to Property Investment: How to survive & thrive in the new world of buy-to-let
by Rob Dix

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book and resource for anyone who is already in or is new to property investing, 21 Jan. 2016
Yet another brilliant resource from Rob Dix! I don't consider myself a complete newbie (I have BTL property and are buying more) but this book has taught me several new methods and approaches in a straightforward and easy to follow manner. The book covers all aspects of the property investment world you are likely to come across or want to know more about, and allows you to make up your mind on which approach is best for you. It answers many of the new questions that are thrown our way by ever changing legislation and taxes and allows you to understand how to set your approach to each problem and succeed each time.

There is no fluff, no "hold hands and teach the world to sing" type garbage and no pointless information anywhere in here. Its a practical, honest, amusing and frankly brilliant resource that will be referenced to and bookmarked for years to come by all who read it, myself included.

It also answered some of the questions I remember having for absolutely ages when I was first learning almost as though it was written with that voice in my head still asking these questions. Some worries I didn't know I had at the time, yet harboured for ages like how to re-mortgage your deposit back out of a property and maintain cashflow, or at least know beforehand how to do it and make sure you will still be in profit. Simple methods but supremely powerful when completed, yet quite scary to me when I first learned about it.

All in this is yet another brilliant resource from Rob Dix (I recommend his other books, Podcasts and the property Hub which he co-created).

If you want to get into investing in property, then read both this book and property investing for beginners by Rob Dix. You wont be disappointed and will have all the knowledge you need to get started and avoid any costly mistakes from the outset. It opened my eyes; reminded me of some of the strategies I haven't yet explored, and reassured me that I am on the correct path for my goals.

I hope you get as much from this book as I have. Enjoy!

100 Property Investment Tips: Learn from the experts and accelerate your success

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tips for beginner to mogul!, 19 Feb. 2015
Yet another fantastic resource from the two robs! Ive read the other two books from rob dix, and have been a avid listener to all thier podcasts for over a year (there is loads of great free content.....just type in property podcast into i tunes)! I cant thank you guys enough, you've made me richer in both knowledge and cash by helping me with my first investment and rental.....and im following the advice ready for numbers 2 & 3 by 2016 & 17. Great work guys. I really mean it. Thank you

Adrian bond

30 Day Money Plan: Take control of your finances in just 5 minutes a day
30 Day Money Plan: Take control of your finances in just 5 minutes a day

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practical advice, 2 Jan. 2015
This book will save you money, reinforce your knowledge, and get you in control of your cash. Without following the principles contained, you may never break free from the rat race. Don't be a wage slave 1 month from financial ruin! Its simple, safe and easy to do. So do it!!!

Beyond The Bricks: The inside story of how 9 everyday investors found financial freedom through property

5.0 out of 5 stars A truely excellent book, 28 May 2014
Having read many property books, joined in many forums, and daily listen to property podcasts; its easy to become overwhelmed by the myriad of methods on offer. The vast majority of these being for the very advanced investor, the "legally challenged", or the dreamers who think they need to know every possible method before buying their first property. This book is an incredibly refreshing read away from all the noise. It is a frank look at many successful investors from their beginnings to where they are now, their mistakes and successes along the way and lessons learnt. Each one has an interesting take on the property strategy, and rob makes clear and effective conclusions at the end of each chapter. It is very easy to find yourself nodding along while reading and thinking....this could be me in a few years. Its not an easy ride as many "buy my £15000 course and i will show you how" type plebs will have you believe. These investors have made some costly mistakes as its often the mistakes that teach the most. Learn from others mistakes as this book allows and its worth its weight in gold! Having read robs first book "beginners guide to property investing" this was a natural progression. He is a very talented author, and if you don't already listen then i urge you to look up the "property podcast" or "property geek podcast" of which rob is a host each week. They are an invaluable source and every episode you can learn something new.

To summarise, a great book, great author, and all round great guy! Good luck with your i vestments....after reading this you will make them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2014 4:08 PM BST

How To Dominate Property Investing In The UK And Achieve Financial Freedom
How To Dominate Property Investing In The UK And Achieve Financial Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for buying below market value, 8 Feb. 2014
I have now read three property books prior to letting out my current property (1 bed flat), and this one fills in the blanks that others have missed. One is "how to invest in the Uk property market" by Gerry Fitzgerald. These other books cover the details well of the letting process, how to cut costs and reduce risk of bad tenants etc. This book however is much more focused on buying properties below market value. I think that reading around the subject and doing your research is important. That way i think this book is incredibly important and i congratulate the author as it gives clear practical advise and worked example using rightmove.com . Thank you Mr author, you may have helped make me rich!!

Yahoo Mail - Keeps you organized!
Yahoo Mail - Keeps you organized!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buggy, 21 Sept. 2013
Buggy. Won't accept password after 5 attempts. Password works on my phone and computer but not kindle. Weak yahoo. Try harder