Profile for V T Doidge > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
14" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Case For Acer Lenovo Asus14 inch Laptop
14" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Case For Acer Lenovo Asus14 inch Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 May 2016
No frills but does what its meant to.

leading star NEW Convenient Practical Funny Side Up Skull Silicone Egg Art Mould Breakfast Mold Frame
Offered by SupplyEU

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea but getting the eggs out of the ..., 16 Dec. 2015
I like the idea but getting the eggs out of the mould was a bit of a mission and ruined the effect by the time I finished.

Plantar Fasciitis - Compression Foot Sleeve - Relief From Swelling - Arch Support for Running, Sports & Everyday Use - Improves Blood Circulation -(1 Pair) (Small/Medium)
Offered by AbcoTech Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars I can feel the difference between this and my last ..., 16 Dec. 2015
I can feel the difference between this and my last one so it is helping. Although I've had this condition a long time and am in pain daily just having some light relief on my feet is a blessing.

Empire (8 Book Series)
Empire (8 Book Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for another, 2 Sept. 2015
Love all of this series and I'm wanting more, more, more.

AcuLife 24/7 Plantar Fasciitis Foot Splint
AcuLife 24/7 Plantar Fasciitis Foot Splint
Offered by happy-feet

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as some., 1 July 2015
I've used this product for just over a year now and I have to say the night strap is not as bad as some. The Velcro did start to go a little but I just glued on an extra piece. The day support I really couldn't get on with. I found that uncomfortable and more painful than going without.

As both of my feet are affected the night splint was a viable option as I didn't fancy wearing a pair of those hideous boots.

I'd say it's not the best but it has done the job for me.

Invader: Death Beach (1 in the Invader Novella Series)
Invader: Death Beach (1 in the Invader Novella Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another triumph, 21 May 2015
It doesn't matter how many Simon Scarrow books I read they just keep getting better.

On to the next one.

Barbarossa
Barbarossa
Offered by dischiniccoli

4.0 out of 5 stars cracking., 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Barbarossa (Audio CD)
Excellent. I gave four star's as I preferred a couple of other albums but a great band. I saw them live once. They didn't let me down then and this album, although not my top favour is still a cracker.

Vikings Season 3
Vikings Season 3
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed right now, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Vikings Season 3 (Amazon Video)
I was chuffed to bits when I got the email about series 3 and I was not disappointed. Watched it last night and what a great first episode. I can't wait for the rest to follow. Bring it on.

Arena: Revenge (Part Four of the Roman Arena Series)
Arena: Revenge (Part Four of the Roman Arena Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Scotcher, 28 Jun. 2013
As with all of Simon Scarrow's book's I have loved, I mean really loved every single one of them. I eagerly await any new books out and as a result of this have decided not to score each book individually. Just get into him and you'll know what I mean.

The Wolf's Gold:  Empire V
The Wolf's Gold: Empire V

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Jun. 2013
I am not going to write a review for every Anthony Riches book because I have loved them all. Nuff said. Read them.

Page: 1 | 2