Profile for Ple > Reviews

Content by Ple

Ple (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Activated Charcoal Saver Pack | High Grade & Coconut Derived (packaging may vary) 300mg x 240 Capsules
Offered by eBeauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without these now..., 6 May 2016
Excellent product, this is my third repurchase. Not as large a capsule size as some other charcoal so very easy to swallow. I wouldn't be without these now, especially when eating out or drinking alcohol, you can really feel the difference when you take them.

Great packaging too and fast delivery, highly recommended.

Dailygreatness Journal: A Practical Guide For Consciously Creating Your Days
Dailygreatness Journal: A Practical Guide For Consciously Creating Your Days
by Lyndelle Palmer Clarke
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 26 Aug. 2015
Lovely journal & some really helpful tips - will help make your days more intentional. Nice & positivhve without being too fluffy or self-helpy. Would recommend!!

Solgar 1162 g Whey To Go Natural Chocolate Flavour Whey Protein Powder
Solgar 1162 g Whey To Go Natural Chocolate Flavour Whey Protein Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Best whey protein I'be tried..., 17 May 2013
... and I've tried a lot. Love that it's high quality and contains no nasties. Mixes fabulously. Really can't fault!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nighttime treat, 17 May 2013
My 11 month old dog has had one of these with a bowl of Toplife Puppy Milk before bed every night since we got him at 10 weeks. I think this helped him settle into a bedtime routine, as after a few weeks he'd go and sit in his bed without being told and wait for his biscuit! Now he gets annoyed if he has to wait too long for it (like if I dare to make myself a drink...) No nasties either, highly recommended.

Propercorn Sweet & Salty Popcorn 30g (Pack of 24)
Propercorn Sweet & Salty Popcorn 30g (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper popcorn!, 17 May 2013
Really love the sweet and salty mix of this. Fairly low calorie too, a good substitute for crisps for those avoiding wheat and gluten.

Lily's Kitchen Training Treats with Cheese and Apple for Dogs 100g (Pack of 4) (Organic)
Offered by Pets Galore Coulsdon Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves them!, 17 May 2013
Good quality treats, a good size too and handy for carrying in your pocket, and using for training treats. Great price for the multipack on Subscribe and Save.

Sherriffs Foods Fairtrade Rice Drink 1 L (Pack of 6)
Sherriffs Foods Fairtrade Rice Drink 1 L (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 17 May 2013
Really nice milk substitute for those avoiding dairy, love that it's fairtrade too. I use it for porridge and for protein shakes and really enjoy it. No good in tea, but then I haven't found anything that can replace cow's milk on that front, so I stick to green tea now. The vanilla flavour in this brand is lovely too.

Sistema KLIP IT Bakery Storage Container, 3.25 L
Sistema KLIP IT Bakery Storage Container, 3.25 L
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm slightly obsessed, 17 May 2013
I keep purchasing Sistema products. This particular one I have 3 of, and use for protein powder and milled oats, which it's perfect for. I imagine it'd be great for any baking ingredients too.

Amazing Grass Chocolate Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 17-Ounce Container
Amazing Grass Chocolate Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 17-Ounce Container
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy way to get your greens!, 17 May 2013
I try to eat a balanced diet, but some days I still seem to struggle to eat my 5 a day. I use this on those days, or if I'm feeling tired or ill to give me a boost. It tastes good, kind of like unsweetened cocoa with a slight earthy taste! It's best to mix a scoop with a small amount of water first, then add your beverage of choice (I like it best with rice milk). It does separate quite quickly, so is best drank straight after mixing.

Gigaset L410 Hands-Free Belt Clip for Cordless Phones
Gigaset L410 Hands-Free Belt Clip for Cordless Phones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to DECT handsets, 17 May 2013
I purchased this for use with the Gigaset SL400A, to enable me to use the phone whilst doing housework. The sound clarity is excellent (possibly better than the handset itself, which is saying something...) and I like that it comes with a charging dock, which looks good too. No complaints at all, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3