Profile for MikesFairReview > Reviews

Content by MikesFairReview

MikesFairReview

Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01UK 11.6-inch Laptop (2GB RAM, 16GB HDD)
Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01UK 11.6-inch Laptop (2GB RAM, 16GB HDD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for fast web surfing and research, 3 Nov. 2012
I'm very satisfied with this Chromebook. Why ?
1- It boots up in less than 10 seconds,not 60 like most laptops.
2- There are no "Daily Updates" because the system updates itself and is ready when you switch on.
3- I can't get any viruses on this Chromebook and so I'll save money on anti-virus software and hassle.
4- The Chrome browser is lightning fast. It blitzes along.
5- I can store all my stuff online ( in the cloud) ... all my letters, spreadsheets, presentations...in Google Drive using Google Docs. I've been given 100 Gb for free, forever. No more Micros**t Office.
6- It has a 16 Gb hard drive and also two USB slots for storing my stuff on memory sticks, memory cards or external hard drives.
7- The full-size keyboard and trackpad are very comfortable and responsive.
8- There is a reader for my SD and SDHC cards.
9- The sound is very good from the speakers ( not " tinny") and the webcam is good too. Not fabulous but good.
10- It is very quiet and so I can listen to quiet music and not hear the laptop whirring.
11- I love it.......and I think you will too.
I would NOT buy it if you want to play games on it but if you want a VERY fast laptop to search the internet and type letters and spreadsheets and one which is hassle free .....no updates, no waiting, no viruses, no problems....THIS IS IT !
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 1:37 AM GMT