Profile for Jaksenpollock > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 901

Jaksenpollock
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Mugig Finger Exerciser Hand Strengthener with Tension Adjustment(Strength Range:4Lb-7Lb), ABS Case ,Silicone Cushion pad, Inner Metal Mechanism
Offered by mearings

5.0 out of 5 stars Finger Exerciser, 23 April 2017
I recently bought a guitar with medium strings on it (13s) having previously only used light strings and there is a definite improvement since using the exerciser. I started trying to play guitar later in life and though I regret not doing it much, much sooner better late than never eh. Finger strength therefore has been a bit of an issue on the heavier strings but now barring and use of my pinky in particular has gotten a lot better. It's no substitute for actually playing but I keep it next to my chair so I can work on my finger strength while the telly is on. Each finger spring is slightly adjustable so with a bit of tinkering you can set it so you push them all down the same. It's also possible to alternate finger pressure in a sort of undulating motion. Also with a bit of experimentation you'll find that holding it in different ways exercises different muscles in your hand.

I've used it daily for a couple of months now and it's showing no signs of wear and I've seen similar in music stores that cost more.

Hakkin 50pcs 9.9 x 9.9 x 2.7mm Rare Earth Super Strong Neodymium Round Magnet N52 for Glass and Magnet Boards
Offered by SecretRain

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong But Brittle, 23 April 2017
These are very strong magnets but around 25% of them chipped during use and although still functional will probably disintegrate soon. So if like me your using them as cupboard door catches bear this in mind or better still try something else

Tenura Blue Non Slip Table Mat 35.5 x 25.5cm (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky, 25 Mar. 2017
It's sticky and does what it's supposed to do. Your plates, cups etc.. will not slide at all with this, it's the proper stuff as recommended by Occupational Therapists.

Laurel & Hardy Volume 14 - A Job To Do/Classic Shorts [DVD]
Laurel & Hardy Volume 14 - A Job To Do/Classic Shorts [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stan Laurel

3.0 out of 5 stars Yet Another Fine Mess of a Compilation, 25 Mar. 2017
I like Laurel and Hardy a lot but i just can't seem to get the ones I want on the one DVD. There's colour versions of the talkies on this and I can't for the life of me understand why. Anything other than b&w is sacrelige surely. There's also a couple of silents on it which I'm not at all interested in. I can only hope that someday a definitive DVD of the talkies will be made available including all the classics (without the silents or the colour) before the folk like me who appreciate them die off. If not then the greedy gits who are controlling this stuff will then find there's no longer a demand for it and it'll serve them right.

Malva Belle Premium Toenail Clipper/Nipper for Thick and Ingrown Toenails - Full Length Jaw - Manicure and Pedicure Nail Tool - Pink Design
Offered by Vendibelle Storefront

2.0 out of 5 stars Give them a Miss, 25 Mar. 2017
These work fine but are quite small. The points are very sharp and I stabbed my toe on first use causing it to bleed.I had to blunt the points with a hone to prevent it happening again. I'm not that impressed to be honest, I just couldn't be bothered returning them
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2017 6:20 PM BST

G7th Performance Capo for 6-String Electric/Acoustic Guitar
G7th Performance Capo for 6-String Electric/Acoustic Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 25 Mar. 2017
I have a Martin D-15m and my trigger capos just weren't doing the trick. This works perfectly, it's tough, it's robust and it successfully mutes all the strings. It's great.

ThermoPro TP50 Large LCD Digital Thermo-hygrometer, Monitor Temperature and Humidity Meter for Home Office Comfort, Min/Max Records
Offered by My iTronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, 15 Feb. 2017
I have guitars on hangars attached to the wall and I bought this to monitor the humidity level. Ideally they should be kept between 40-50% humidity and the area sits between 41-49% so it's all fine. There's a resettable max min function as well for greater accuracy.
It's solid and well made.

JACK PIKE TREE CAMO Fleece Snood
JACK PIKE TREE CAMO Fleece Snood
Offered by Military 1st

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Well Made, 15 Feb. 2017
This is made of fleece printed with quite a nice camouflage pattern. It is lined with brown fleece, is shaped for the shoulders and has tie at the back. It is exceptionally well made for the money and is very warm.

Sockstack® 3 Pairs Of Men's Wellington Boot Socks, The Original Wellington Sock, Size 6-11
Offered by LikesStyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wellie Socks, 25 Nov. 2016
These are great wellie socks. They're thick, warm and reach up to your knees, providing an extra layer of insulation for your legs. They are tight enough to stay up for a size nine but still very comfortable. I'm going to buy more

Seki Slim Universal TV Remote with Learning Capability Black
Seki Slim Universal TV Remote with Learning Capability Black
Offered by 4-multimedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Solving a Common Problem., 25 Nov. 2016
My old mums cognitive ability is deteriorating so she just couldn't work the remote that came with her LG TV. Many of the buttons are required seldom and others not at all. This caused confusion, which when combined with the tiny buttons it was impossible for her to work her telly.

The Seki remote is easy to programme and she can work it. Ok it doesn't have the full range of functions but she no longer has to wait for a visitor to get the tv on, she can adjust the volume and change channels, albeit in sequence.

I've said before on other reviews that companies need to have a long hard think about how user friendly their products are. It's hard enough getting old and being stuck at home without having to sit staring into space because you can't work the telly. The Seki has solved this, at least for now so 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20