Profile for Charlie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
2Toms BlisterShield Powder 2.5 Ounce Bottle
2Toms BlisterShield Powder 2.5 Ounce Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars For blister-free running buy this!, 18 July 2017
This is an absolutely fantastic product which I wish I had discovered years ago. After several marathons over the years and invariably a blister or two, I decided, at the age of 68 to do my first ultra - 53.5 miles. Not only did I complete the distance but I finished completely blister free - not even a hint of a blister. The product recommends that you liberally apply the powder to to the insides of your socks, which I did, but I also applied it directly to my feet. For anyone thinking about buying this product I would heartily endorse it. You won't be sorry.

VonHaus 30cm Manual Cylinder Garden Lawn Mower
VonHaus 30cm Manual Cylinder Garden Lawn Mower
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value mower, 26 May 2017
This is a cracking little mower despite its low price and well worth the money. It is simple to assemble, taking only two or three minutes to do so. The length of cut can be adjusted quite easily and when set, it cuts the grass evenly without tugging. It is light and portable so no effort at all to carry around the garden. All-in-all a very good product and one I would recommend for the small to medium-size garden.

Gymboss Interval Timer and Stopwatch - GREEN JEFF GALLOWAY SOFTCOAT
Gymboss Interval Timer and Stopwatch - GREEN JEFF GALLOWAY SOFTCOAT
Offered by Gymboss EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery and well packaged, 9 April 2017
Good delivery and well packaged. The timer does just what it's supposed to and despite comments elsewhere, is easy enough to set up. If you are having difficulty, go to the Gymboss website and watch the videos. Well worth buying if you are following Jeff Galloway's Run/Walk/Run system or if you just want an easy way to time your intervals without having to constantly look at your watch.

The Run-Walk-Run Method
The Run-Walk-Run Method
by Jeff Galloway

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Lease of Life ..., 5 April 2017
OK, so this book does contain several self-promoting references and it does repeat itself in places but; if you are of a certain age and just want to finish and stay injury free, or if you are just starting out on your running journey, or you want to build endurance, or just want to run for the sheer pleasure of it without too much effort, then this book is for you. Personally, I am following Jeff's plan because I am 68 and doing a 53-mile ultra in three months and I want to finish on my feet not a stretcher. After using this method for a relatively short time I am already wishing I had found it years ago and saved myself from countless overuse injuries and layoffs. I would recommend this for total newbies and for 'old sweats' who want to prolong their running lives.

PATHFINDER 21 LED Headlamp Headlight - Lightweight, Comfortable and Weatherproof Flash Light/Torch - Water Resistant Safety Head Lamp - 4 User-Friendly Modes of Operation - Garage Workshop Garden Head lamp, Head Torch for Biking, Cycling, Climbing, Camping, Dog Walking, Hiking, Fishing, Night Reading, Riding, Running and other Outdoor and Indoor Activities - Adjustable Head Strap - 135 Degrees Adjustable Beam Angle - 100,000 Hours LED lifetime (in RETAIL PACKAGING) - SILVER
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars LIGHTS THE WAY, 9 Feb. 2017
I've only had this a couple of days but already I love it. It is so light and comfortable that it's easy to forget I'm wearing it. I was sceptical about running with a head torch as I shave my head and was worried about chafing etc. but all's fine. It has 3 light intensities and 1 flashing mode and the beam can be directed directly in front of you or into the distance. Superb quality and value.

SLEO Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Case - SLEO Luxury Slim PU Leather Flip Protective Magnetic Wallet Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy A3 2nd Gen. (Not for Galaxy A3 1st Gen. 2014) with Card Slot and Stand Feature - Black
Offered by SLEO Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone cover I've seen!, 12 Jan. 2017
What a great product this is. Superb quality; perfect fit with brilliant access to all buttons and ports. And the cutout for the camera is spot on. Two good-size slots for credit cards and a useful wallet. Can't recommend this too highly. Don't go for a cheaper option - this is the one you want.

ResultSport® - Trigger Point Massage Stick - Athletics Roller Massage - Stretch Out Your Muscles Before and After Exercise
Offered by ResultSport

5.0 out of 5 stars I have found it to be much easier to use than my foam roller which is awkward to control and imparts a fair amount of unnecessar, 10 Aug. 2016
Product is very well made, fairly priced and arrived promptly. I have found it to be much easier to use than my foam roller which is awkward to control and imparts a fair amount of unnecessary pain when rolling around on the floor on it. With the massage stick I am able to precisely target the area I want to treat and apply exactly the right amount of pressure. All in all I would highly recommend this product over a foam roller.

Salus Sports X-Lite Auto Treadmill
Salus Sports X-Lite Auto Treadmill
Offered by Fit4home Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic treadmill which arrived well before the expected delivery date, 1 April 2016
Fantastic treadmill which arrived well before the expected delivery date. Dead easy to set up - probably no more than 10 minutes. Does everything it says on the box and works like a dream. Is a lot quieter than other treadmills I have used and the cushioning is perfectly adequate. For the price, I would highly recommend it.

Fellowes Powershred P-35C Cross-Cut Personal Shredder with Safety Lock
Fellowes Powershred P-35C Cross-Cut Personal Shredder with Safety Lock

5.0 out of 5 stars A very smart addition to any office, 24 Nov. 2015
Delivered well before the estimated date. Although I have only used the product sparingly so far, it seems to perform very well. A very smart addition to any office.

Philips HD2595/01 Daily Collection 2-Slot Toaster, White
Philips HD2595/01 Daily Collection 2-Slot Toaster, White

4.0 out of 5 stars A very nice, good-looking, 24 Nov. 2015
A very nice, good-looking, efficient product but a little too small to take full-size slices of bread. Delivery was excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4