Profile for anonymous > Reviews

anonymous

Page: 1 | 2
Dashy Panda
Dashy Panda

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star brilliant addictive and great for the kids, 29 July 2015
This review is from: Dashy Panda (App)
It realy annoys you but it a fun way...great for kids when they are bored...they can play against each other and see who gets the highest score...I would give this a five star anyday

JULIA JONES - My Worst Day Ever! - Book 1: Diary Book for Girls aged 9 - 12 (Julia Jones' Diary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 19 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It's one that you can't put down. I recommend this to people aged 8-12 as it has a few tricky words like nausea. Thank you please comment for more more info...

Jelly Splash
Jelly Splash

5.0 out of 5 stars really cool, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Really cool addictive game... Sadly though it asks you to link to Facebook. If anyone likes animals get pet shop story ....my storm8 id is woobob if you want to ad me thanks bye......ps if you want more info say my review is helpful.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
It is time consuming and addictive. I would recommend it to all ages.It is as good as temple run. It has objectives and lots of different minions to collect. Please note if you let your child on it I would probably not allow in app purchasing which you can disable In settings as it is very tempting to use real money.

Moy Virtual Pet
Moy Virtual Pet

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cool and addictive, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Moy Virtual Pet (App)
Brilliant game for youngsters as there is no in app purchasing or WiFi required. Also, it teaches younger children to earn their money as you have to play fun games to keep them happy and buy them clothes and keep them healthy. I highly recommend this to younger players.

Pet Shop Story
Pet Shop Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for over 10 year olds, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Pet Shop Story (App)
This game is really brilliant and I really enjoy it. You make a pet shop and add in your own pets.But there is always a twist.....You have to pay to get through most challenges and you have to pay for the best pets. Also it should be for over 10 years as the chat rooms have people who date in some which is inappropriate for certain ages......

Cartoon Movies
Cartoon Movies

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Cartoon Movies (App)
I am really cross. My mum got me this and I was really excited... I wanted to watch props pig with my little step sister. But then it said that tourist have the utube app installed to watch anything.....My mum doesn't lime those sort of apps so I can't have it. Don't buy it if you don't like a hassle because you have to download a load of apps to watch one single cartoon. REALLY ANGRY PLEASE UPDATE AND I MIGHT CHANGE MY REVIEW. THANKS. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK.

Ashlynn Ella's Story (Ever After High Book 5)
Ashlynn Ella's Story (Ever After High Book 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 27 May 2014
It is an interesting book. I bought it hoping for an exciting read... sadly it is only about two mins long.....Still, it is a good bedtime story for young children.

Bex Carter 1: Aunt Jeanie's Revenge (The Bex Carter Series)
Bex Carter 1: Aunt Jeanie's Revenge (The Bex Carter Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 28 April 2014
This book is good for a wide variety of age groups and is worth it trust me buy it now don't hesitate

Adventures in Cutie Patootie Land and The Enchanted Lipstick (the hilarious adventure for children ages 7-12)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cutie patootie land, 17 April 2014
This book is rubbish don't even bother the book is mostly illustrated and looked like they were stuck on don't bother buying waste of money

Page: 1 | 2