Profile for Rusty Cockring > Reviews

The Best Of Knight Rider [DVD]
The Best Of Knight Rider [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Hasselhoff
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmmmmmm Hassellhoff + souped up Ford Capris!, 4 Nov. 2003
Wooooooooooooooooow. I've just finished watching this DVD for the eigteenth and a half time today and it still isn't getting boring. You may be wondering how / why I am reviewing a DVD that isn't even released yet, well I'll tell you. I am the joint runner up Hassellhoffofof fan of the year and as such I get special privelages such as pre release material and back stage passes to his German 'concerts'. Anyway, let me describe the best points of this DVD:-
Episode 1, "Trust Doesn’t Rust" - 24mins 48secs David shouts "Dont mess with my chest wig!" whilst being chased by the evil talking Transit Van.
Episode 2, "Knight of the Phoenix Part 1" 13mins 23secs Michael Knight (Hassellhoff) screams "who's ya daddy?!" whilst dancing like a demented chicken with a hairy chest.
Episode 3, "Knight of the Phoenix Part 2" Unfortunately this episode was an anticlimax to part 1 as K.I.T.T (the talking Ford Capri) has an M.O.T (and fails due to bald tyres).
Episode 4, "Soul Survivor" This episode mainly comprises of the famous car chase between K.I.T.T and the Renault Clio all to the pumping soundtrack of Hassellhoffs own unique brand of underground acid funk jazz, namely "Hot Shot City" (Fantastic Record)
Episode 5, "Knightmares" 28mins 12secs Knight takes a wrong turn at the old warehouse and finds himself lost in Radcliffe.
Episode 6, "A Good Knight’s Work" This is the famous episode where Michael Knight trades in his talking Ford Capri for a Hillman Imp with go faster stripes and a spoiler.
To summarise I would say rush out and buy this DVD as if your life depended on it. Forget complex storylines, computer generated graphics and modern soundtracks, you cant beat a German with a mullet cruising round in a jet black Capri.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2009 1:21 PM BST