Profile for Sir Humphrey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Theraflex Hot & Cold Packs - Microwavable | 32x15cm [ 99-250 ]
Theraflex Hot & Cold Packs - Microwavable | 32x15cm [ 99-250 ]
Offered by First4Health

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a good product, however the listing rather implies that you ..., 28 Jun. 2017
this is a good product, however the listing rather implies that you are going to receive more than one, and I don't think there was anywhere that i could specify the size i needed.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Is it a tent? Is it a parasol?, 14 Aug. 2013
Bought this for sporting fixtures, and as a shelter is has been really excellent, easy to put up, easy to fold away, and offering decent protection from the sun. It is light and easy to carry around and store. The only thing is the upright which limits the usability of the space inside the shelter. Unfortunately it ended up being used as a large umbrella at the last cricket match, but did an admirable job at that (so long as the vents are closed!). This has been much admired, I hope it stands up to a few more year's use.

Cuisinart ICE30 Ice Cream Maker - Silver
Cuisinart ICE30 Ice Cream Maker - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars great ice cream maker, 14 Aug. 2013
this easily makes ice cream to any recipe or you can make it up! Only snag is the size of it to store and the noise it makes when it is churning. It is much better than a previous machine I had, and I think it is because the whole bowl turns. You get a bit of wastage if the ice cream has a chance to stick to the sides!

Canon PG550/CL551XL High Capacity Cartridge - Multicolours
Canon PG550/CL551XL High Capacity Cartridge - Multicolours

5.0 out of 5 stars Real deal, 21 Jun. 2013
I went for the XL capacity in the hope they'll last, but they are oh so expensive! Top quality, however, and you get what you pay for...I just hope they last a while! So far, so good...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, 21 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old super sporty son. He loves it, and it is just the right size for him. He has systematically worked through a number of much cheaper look alikes which couldnt deal with the action packed lives they were forced to live! It was meant to be a special present, and the price from the seller was the best we could get. I would definitely recommend it, and would quite like one myself!

South Beach Diet Gluten Solution, The
South Beach Diet Gluten Solution, The
by Agatston,, Arthur MD

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting extension to a diet plan which definitely works., 21 Jun. 2013
I already had tried and tested the South Beach diet successfully, and can follow the logic. It could do with adding a bit more information on how to work out whether your are Gluten or Wheat intolerant. I'll read it again and it may fall in place.

Charlie Bone Pack, 8 books, RRP £47.92 (Blue Boa; Castle of Mirrors; Charlie Bone & Hidden King; Charlie Bone & The Red Knight; Charlie Bone:Shadow Of Badlock; Charlie Bone:Wilderness Wolf; Midnight For Charlie Bone; Time Twister). (Children of the Red King)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series for a ten year old boy, 21 Jun. 2013
My son has rocketed through this series, and really enjoyed it. He is also a big fan of Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, I think it is probably an easier read than those, but a huge success nevertheless. I'm just happy my boy loves to read, and anything that encourages that is fine by me!

Zippo Slim - High Polish Chrome Lighter - High Polished Chrome
Zippo Slim - High Polish Chrome Lighter - High Polished Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars Great classic design. everyone should have one!, 21 Jun. 2013
I love this - its a timeless design classic. You can take it apart and put it together again, and see how it works. In particular the slimline is a tad easier to carry around the the big Daddy, but I think as a result the petrol dries out and it needs filling more often. I'd still go for this one though.

Beyond Disney: The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando, Seaworld & the Best of Central Florida (Unofficial Guides)
by Bob Sehlinger

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Guide! Don't travel to Orlando without it!, 1 Mar. 2013
We spent a fortnight in Florida in October last year. None of the family are fans of the big mouse character, and we HATE to queue. We had limited time and a very limited budget so we took the monumental decision to NOT go to Disney, and followed this guide.

We happily filled an exciting week staying in a bargain holiday rental in kissimmee, and at Universal studios which we tackled like a military operation using this book to plan the night before. We avoided the queues, and made the most of our time there. The guide isn't completely up to date, so make sure you do a little research on their website. We also visited the Space Centre where we had lunch with an astronaut. (then a week relaxing in Fort Lauderdale) it was the best holiday - and this guide, being focused on the many other attractions was perfect. Just the right amount of detail.

Pioneer Vacuum Insulated Leak Proof Drinkpod Capsule Flask  6 Hours Hot 24 Hours Cold, Satin Stainless Steel, 200 ml
Pioneer Vacuum Insulated Leak Proof Drinkpod Capsule Flask 6 Hours Hot 24 Hours Cold, Satin Stainless Steel, 200 ml
Offered by TCB DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping small amounts of liquid hot or cold., 1 Mar. 2013
We use this for carrying milk so we can make tea/coffee when out and about at matches etc. It is the right size for a small hot drink and you can drink straight from it, so I have also used it for emergency hot chocolate for my son in the winter. It doesn't stay hot or cold for that long, but for our purposes it has been absolutely excellent. Its function is improved by warming with boiling water first. I have heeded advice not to use the dishwasher just in case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3