Profile for JeanE > Reviews

Evolution of Man - Men's Cycling T shirt - Dressdown- Medium - Blue
Evolution of Man - Men's Cycling T shirt - Dressdown- Medium - Blue
Offered by Dressdown

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 7 Jan. 2011
I bought this t-shirt for my son-in-law (aged 40+) who is a very keen cyclist. It was a Christmas present and he absoluted loved it. The shirt was well made out of a good cotton and the colour (in this case blue) was vibrant. There was rather a long delivery time but this was due to extremes of weather in the UK at the time.

Jo For Girls Silver Opening Secret Diary Pendant
Jo For Girls Silver Opening Secret Diary Pendant

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for 12 year old grandchild:, 7 Jan. 2011
I bought this item for my 12 year old granddaughter for Christmas. To be honest, I was disappointed with it. It seemed rather smaller than I was anticipating and the chain looked very flimsy. She seemed to like it though, so I guess that was all that really mattered.

TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition Satellite Navigation Unit Europe (discountinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Advanced technology - a backward step., 4 Jun. 2009
We purchased the TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition Europe as a replacement for our old TomTom One 2nd Edition. Unfortuntely TTOne suffered an incurable "illness" following an attempt to download upgraded maps via TomTom Home. Don't even get me started on TomTom's Customer Care (I use the term "care" lightly) Centre! We tested the new TT XL on our roads in Spain, where we have lived for over 2 years. It failed to recognise many of the roads that our old TTOne could show. It tried to send us up a dirt track...twice! Then, when we were travelling on a 'B' road towards home, it suddenly lost the plot, lost the road, lost it's mind (!) and started with that old...."Turn around when possible...." stuff. When we were on an "A" road travelling towards the exit for our home, it failed to recognise the exit and would have sent us straight past it! Had we been travelling in an unfamiliar area, goodness knows where we would have ended up. So, the device has been returned to Amazon. It may be that we have received a duff one, or it may be that TomTom have tried to include far too much of Western and Eastern Europe into one device.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2009 10:43 PM BST