Profile for ema > Reviews

Content by ema

ema

English for Primary Teachers (Resource Books for Teachers)
English for Primary Teachers (Resource Books for Teachers)
by Mary Slattery

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice book for those, 1 Oct. 2015
A nice book for those, who have not enough ideas about how to start their English classes with young students. Lots of ideas about how to make your lessons active, about what attracts students etc etc. I had one which I'd borrowed in our school's library and I found it so handy I've ordered my own ;)

500 Five Minute Games: Quick and Easy Activities for 3-6 Year Olds
500 Five Minute Games: Quick and Easy Activities for 3-6 Year Olds
by Jackie Silberg

5.0 out of 5 stars a lot of ideas, 7 Jun. 2015
I'm sure everyone can find something useful in the book. I already have and I can't wait a new school year to begin ;)

Erika's Story
Erika's Story
by Ruth Vander Zee

5.0 out of 5 stars The beginning of someone's life, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Erika's Story (Paperback)
I heard about a book from a good friend of mine. She'd been talking about a book like it was a golden one. Later on I discovered that this book was recommended by her teacher, who wanted to illustrate her the background of the book.
I was curious what was this book so special about so I ordered it myself, too.
I got it about a week after I placed my order and first I just flipped through the pages quickly. Then I took a closer look at the illustrations in the book and somehow the book came alive and the story, which was true, got another meaning.
It's a story about staying alive in the circumstances where being alive was a privilege - in a time of the Holocaust.