Profile for oliver jones > Reviews

Content by oliver jones

oliver jones

ULTRICS® Micro USB Cable, Extra Long High Speed Upgraded Metal Shield Version Nylon Braided Sync and Charging Cord for Android Devices, Samsung Galaxy Sony Motorola and More [3M Blue]
Offered by ULTRICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the one that came with the phone!!!, 29 Oct. 2016
Does exactly what it says on the tin!!
Having a lead which was 3 meters long is all I was after as my plug in the living room is too far from my chair to charge and use my phone at the same time. but I was pleasantly surprised that due to the fabric surround the lead is much more durable than the Samsung original one that came with the phone, plus the colours are pretty funky too. Overall very happy with this lead and would definitely buy another one if needed :-)

Ice On The Dune
Ice On The Dune
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Ice On The Dune (Audio CD)
If you liked their 1st album then you'll love this one
It is just a continuation of their very distinctive yet genius style every bit as good as walking on a dream
I could go through the track listings 1 by 1 but there is no need, the first is a short instrumental which have never really done anything for me because I'm one of those that loves to sing along in the car!! The last track is my least favourite, but still a good tune, and every thing in between is absolutely exceptional!!
If you like this or their 1st album and you haven't got 'lovers' by 'the sleepy Jackson' then I highly recommend that you buy that too
I dont often pre order a cd without hearing any of it first, but with this I'm so glad that i did,
Worth every penny!!