Profile for Mrs. J. Davies > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Davies

Mrs. J. Davies (manchester england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Damai Double Layer Padded Travel Electronic Case Packing Cubes for iPad Mini (Purple)
Offered by Denso

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and Functional, 13 Dec. 2015
I bought the Knomo leather case, very expensive, struggled to get my iPad mini in an ultra slim case into it, and then struggled to get it out again. I knew this would be a constant niggle, the other pockets were not too generous either, I had ordered from a shopping Chanel, so sent it back and ordered this, no it's not luxury leather but it does the job well. Lots of handy, usable pockets, can get my iPad in case, my kindle paperwhite in case lots of cables,and a portable power pack am well satisfied. You don't always have to spend a fortune to get something good.

small money bag, make up bag, coin purse (code: 014)
small money bag, make up bag, coin purse (code: 014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Puchase, 11 Dec. 2015
Just what I wanted to keep my handbag sized phone charger and cable in, well made, well priced and quickly delivered, I bought this one and one in another design, am very pleased.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 5 Dec. 2015
This is a great machine healthy drinks every morning no problem, frozen yoghurt, ice cream, dips and spreads, no end to its talent. I did not purchase it from Amazon but highly recommend. I have it in a plum colour.

Sucker Punch
Sucker Punch
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my kind of film, 29 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Sucker Punch (Amazon Video)
Started watching this, could not get into it at all, seemed disjointed, not for me.

Am-Tech 500g Mini Mattock with Fibreglass Handle
Am-Tech 500g Mini Mattock with Fibreglass Handle
Offered by Energy Efficient Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Nov. 2015
Very handy item, I bought it to dig ivy roots out from between my privet hedging worked s treat.

Anker Astro E1 6700mAh Ultra Compact w/Upgraded Capacity Portable External Battery Charger with High-Quality Panasonic Cells (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 28 Nov. 2015
Excellent product charged my iPhone very quickly, would make a very good stocking filler as it will charge any phone or tablet you have a cable for. Easy to keep in pocket or handbag like the little pouch it comes with. Pleased with product and quick delivery.

Neverland Flat Top Bamboo Wooden Foundation Powder Bronzer Make up Brush
Neverland Flat Top Bamboo Wooden Foundation Powder Bronzer Make up Brush
Offered by neverland.beauty-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 17 Nov. 2015
Great little brush as good as more expensive ones I have bought.

Company of Animals Non-Pull Harness For Small Dogs S Size Puppy Dog Training Control
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely disgusted by this product, 5 Nov. 2015
I cannot believe that I received the product that has been given such high ratings on here. The one I received is very shoddily made, the soft bands that are attached to the triangular piece that fits across the chest are not glued in properly (YES GLUED not even stitched). In my opinion it is dangerous and I would not want to put it on a small dog or puppy as they could escape. Not only is the item I received faulty but I had to pay return postage. I really felt like showing it to trading standards. Have sent it back in the packaging it came in, hope they don't send it out to someone else.

Clarks Womens Seasonal Clar Eskimo Ski Suede Slippers In Grey Standard Fit Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Super slippers, 2 Nov. 2015
Bought these as a gift they are beautiful, I got the grey, think I may have to treat myself.

Andrew James Quick Thaw Defrost Tray With Non-slip Silicone Corners - For Rapid Defrosting Of Frozen Foods
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars A Handy Item, 26 Oct. 2015
It works, great if you forget to take something out of the freezer, which I quite often do, good price too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20