Profile for Dan > Reviews

Dan

Turtle Beach XO Four Gaming Headset - Xbox One
Turtle Beach XO Four Gaming Headset - Xbox One

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, 29 July 2014
This headset is just what I needed for my Xbox One. If you need a headset that is wireless to the Xbox then this is a perfect buy. I have played a couple of hours using it and it is an amazing headset. The sound quality is virtual surround sound and there is very little static/interference when in use, just a few minor pops. The comfort is exceptional, and the mic is very clear according to my friends. I bought these at £55 and it was a good buy. I was a bit unsure whether the kinect would work with these headphones connected, but to my surprise, it did.

Verdict: Very good Xbox one headset. Would buy these over the xo sevens. Only con is the minor interference with the console and the headset.

Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones - Grey/Black/Hot Lime
Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones - Grey/Black/Hot Lime

2.0 out of 5 stars MUST READ, 4 Jan. 2014
These headphones are not the best headphones in the world, but they get the job done.I have had these headphones for 12 hours and i already have some things to share about them. I will list the pros and cons below:

-Pros-
The best thing about these headphones are the comfort of them. The pads around the edge are very spongy and you can wear them for about 3 and a half hours without your ears feeling irritated. However, if you want some headphones that you want to wear for long sessions, do NOT purchase these. The detachable cable is quite handy if you're on the go.

-Cons-
There are a few things that REALLY annoyed me. Straight when I plugged these into my device, I noticed one thing: the BASS. These headphones are crap in terms of bass. As a dubstep fan, I like to listen to music that has massive bass drops. Songs like Innocence by Nero have a distinct lack in bass, as well as rap songs like Rap God by Eminem.

Overall, I do not like these headphones. I will probably return them for a full refund.

Please note I have also had other skullcandy products in the past. Last christmas, I got some Skullcandy earphones that had earbuds on them. They broke within TWO WEEKS.

Not impressed with these headphones at all.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2015 10:01 PM BST